Shaman and TBL Challenger Augs

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Galamann, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Galamann Journeyman

Hello all.

I just finished TBL challenger and I am wondering if any shaman use the augments that are unlocked with Challenger. I tried looking through Magelo but all the top shaman use TBM Challenger Aug in their primary. Thank you in advance for the input.
  2. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

in the primary, relife aug is IMO the best aug out there for the slot. unfortunately 1handers only have 1 aug slot and the shield also. relife in primary, shield only aug in secondary is going to give you your best heroics/ac results.

I do use the TBL proc aug in my 2hander though, and if you don't also have a 1hander + shield combo then i'd use both in your 2hander as at least the raid 2hb can fit them.
  3. Galamann Journeyman

Thank you! Which two TBL augs would you use in your 2hander? The descriptions are a little vague
  4. Brohg Augur

5. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

yeah, I think that's the one I had in mind.
  6. Sprezzatura New Member

Given most 2 handers are Wrath procs (Raliafin's Dogma and Jeweled Apothic notwithstanding), would you run something like the Ancient Opal Spellcharm (symp heal on heal casting) and the Immortal Corporeal Gusting Zephyr (healing blessing on melee proc) ?

Don't see many people using the TDS Spellcharm aug although i do see a few cleric still running the 'Helping Hand' one

Thoughts ?
  7. Brohg Augur

Helping Hand procs on beneficial spell casts, most other augments proc only on detrimental spell casts. So Helping Hand fits well on 1h priest weapons that also proc (mana returns) on beneficial spells. When one is busting out the busty big bashers, it's generally because one is interested in dealing damage. Casting Detrimental spells. Gaining DPS. So damage procs are strongly preferred, for 2h, because of when they're equipped to begin with. Priest classes interested in gaining beneficial effects, like healing of target's target, pretty much always have more powerful and more direct options, like /assisting onto a mob's tank & casting an actual heal :p