[Shaman] AAs for new expansion

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Raccoo, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Raccoo Augur

2. Brosa Augur

Fatigue line aa (group version)
  3. Wayylon Augur

Anything that boosts dps, some kind of mini dot burn would be nice.
    Mykaylla likes this.
  4. Potionless Elder

Not if they haven't fixed it for mercs.
  5. Brosa Augur

Concentrated Creation AA (activated) - Doubles the time on created Potions with time limitations (uses twice the amount of required components)
  6. Brosa Augur

Especially ADPS. Increase weapon proc line damage AA - lets say triple when activated
  7. Raccoo Augur

I'd agree with dot burn, seems most other classes get some way to burn.

Also does anyone use languid bite? I can't bring myself to use it between not stacking with Pack and only lasting a few minutes. Made a necro alt, got him Cascade of Decay and found out it lasts over 2 hours?! I wish languid would either add dot to spell dots, or add slow to dots. Needs to stack with Pack and longer duration for me to use it, or increase the damage to be substantial.
  8. Mykaylla Augur

That would basically be a new recipe that creates a new item with a new spell version of an old spell that has a base duration that is twice as long, rather than an AA. You'd have to chat with Jansan (the tradeskill dev) about whether or not they'd consider making larger tradeskill containers (which would be needed to put twice as many ingredients in, particularly for a lot of more recent potion recipes, just so it would fit), and go from there to getting recipes for the items themselves.
  9. Brosa Augur

Good point Mykaylla... but I still want it ;)