Shaman AA Spirit Guardian

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Sowslow, May 27, 2013.

1. Sowslow Elder

Is there a difference in the last 3 ranks of this AA?
    The spell parsers show them being the exact same, but they and I might be missing something??
  2. Crystilla Augur

Rank 1 = When a player hits <50% health, (s)he will receive a 7600/tick for 4 ticks (24 sec, is extendable). (Note, there are still some stacking issues so chose when to use this.) 10 min reuse.

Rank 2 = When a player hits <50% health, (s)he will receive a 8200/tick for 4 ticks (24 sec, is extendable). (Note, there are still some stacking issues so chose when to use this.) 10 min reuse.

Rank 3 = When a player hits <50% health, (s)he will receive a 8700/tick for 4 ticks (24 sec, is extendable). (Note, there are still some stacking issues so chose when to use this.) 10 min reuse.
  3. Behelit Augur

he's talking about ranks 4/5/6 which are all listed as the 8700/tick for 4 ticks same as rank3 of the aa.
  4. Sowslow Elder

Waring or one of the other CRTs, can you bring this up to a dev to look into?
    Unless someone can explain the difference in rank 4-6.
  5. McDougal Augur

Glad I read this. Was just about to spend 18AA's for rank 3 but doesn't seem worth it to me for 500hp a tic. 18 AA's take me awhile:).
  6. McDougal Augur

Glad I read this. Was just about to spend 18AA's for rank 3 but doesn't seem worth it to me for 500hp a tic. 18 AA's take me awhile:).
  7. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I will pass this thread along to them.
  8. mage101 Elder