QA In Progress Shaman AA Fleeting Spirit and Ranger AA Scarlet Cheetah Fang

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Raccoo, May 18, 2020.

1. Raccoo Augur

When Shaman use Fleeting Spirit at the same time they receive Scarlet Cheetah Fang, counters from both twincast AAs are used up at the same time, wasting extra counters. I think this is because both AAs go to the song window, so maybe move Fleeting into the buff window would fix this problem?
    Kuvani, Cacky, Nukester and 5 others like this.
  2. Duder Augur

I have recently tested this rather extensively and do not experience that. I just re-did a test as I typed this applying cheetah before fleeting and it ate the cheetah charges before it touched the fleeting spirit charges. I expended all 5 of the first cheetahs twincasts and then had a new cheetah from another ranger applied and it came after the remaining fleeting spirit charges in the song window. As expected new dots cast withdrew charges from fleeting spirit decay, the nuke component of chaotic poison ate a single charge from cheetahs. Are you sure it isn't a nuke, perhaps gift? Or mawmun's bite from chaotic? What dots were you seeing this with?
  3. Duder Augur

Hmm, little bit more testing and I got this:

Baseline charges:
    [IMG]

Cast Evil Eye, remaining charges:
    [IMG]

Cast Marlek's Curse, remaining charges:
    [IMG]

Cast Elkikatar's (2 Dot combo), remaining charges:
    [IMG]

FIVE twincast charges (3 from Fleeting Spirit Decay, 2 from Scarlet Cheetah's Fang) were eaten from a 2 dot combo spell (Elkikatar's Pandemic) that should have only eaten 2 charges from Fleeting Spirit (Decay) leaving 1 charge on Fleeting Spirit and the 4 on Scarlet Cheetahs Fang untouched... first time I have noticed this, no Bueno.
    Cacky likes this.
  4. Duder Augur

May be important to note that in my testing done when I made the first reply Elkikatar's was eating the expected 2 charges, not 5. So it is an inconsistent bug.
  5. birdsong_pawn Augur

Cacky and Duder like this.