Upgrades: Critical Affliction: 3 Additional ranks for 56/57/58% crit DoT chance. Destructive Cascade: 3 Additional ranks for 395/400/405% crit DoT damage. Destructive Fury: 5 Additional ranks for 360/365/370/375/380% crit DD damage. Enhanced Pesitilience: Additional rank to effect 12s min duration dots so swifts are effected and able to be used in grouping play and situationally on raids when mana is a concern. Fleeting Spirit: Additional ranks to lower recast to 15min like other ITC abilities. Pact of the Wolf: Additional ranks to add SPA 218 and 474 to the self buff Pact of the Wolf and Group Pact of the Wolf. Pact of the Wolf XV/XVI/XVII Target: Self 1: See Invisible (Enhanced 2) 2: Increase Melee Haste by 80% 3: Cast: Pact of the Wolf Form (v374) 4: Ultravision 6: Increase Max Endurance by 30000 7: Increase Max Mana by 30000 8: Increase Pet Chance to Critical Hit by 6/9/12% 9: Increase Pet Critical Hit Damage by 25/35/45% of Base Damage 11: Increase Max HP by 30000 Group Pact of the Wolf XV/XVI/XVII Target: Single 1: See Invisible 2: Increase Melee Haste by 75% 3: Cast: Group Pact of the Wolf Form (v374) 4: Ultravision 6: Increase Max Endurance by 15000 7: Increase Max Mana by 15000 8: Increase Pet Chance to Critical Hit by 3/4/5% 9: Increase Pet Critical Hit Damage by 12/16/20% of Base Damage 11: Increase Max HP by 15000 Rabid Bear: Additional ranks to add slot 15: Increase Chance to Repeat Primary Hand Round by 40% with 20/22/25% Damage Spire of Ancestors: Additional ranks to add Critical DoT Damage (SPA 375) 20/30/40%. Visionary's Unity: Addition of Ward of Recuperation and Attentive Spirit. New Lines: Improved Chaotics: Lowers the recast of the Chaotic Venom line (Chaotic Venom, Chaotic Poison, Chaotic Venin) by 3/6/9sec. Cold Compress: 3/4/5% Chance on casting a cold-resist DD (min lvl 105, mana 100) to recourse a grp heal for 2000/2250/2500 Poisonous Panacea: 3/4/5% Chance on casting a poison-resist DD (min lvl 105, mana 100) to Increase Spell Dmg by 8/9/10% (SPA 302) for 1 tick.