Shaman 1.5 - Wilslik Gissu

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by jeepgirl, Sep 14, 2022.

1. jeepgirl New Member

Category: NPC
    Date/Time: Wed Sep 14 18:49:55 2022

Character: Level 70 Shaman (Main)
    Zone: The Warrens

Target NPC: Wilslik Gissu
    Target Location: 612.00, 235.00, -95.22, 322.25

Description: Shaman Epic 1.5 NPC does not respond to the spoken prompts given in order to progress with quest.

This is on TLP Mischief
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Which prompt are you saying?
    https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=2928
    Head to the Warrens to location +605, +225 to speak with Wilslik Gissu.

You say, 'Hail, Wilslik Gissu'

You say, 'The elder spirit sent me.'

Wilslik Gissu says 'Greetingsss fair sage. It would seem that you have come to aid the spirit who fades like each breath we let pass through our lips. There is not [much time] to dawdle. We must get to work right away. As an alchemist yourself, I will tell you what you must do. You must first make some separate combinations. Do not attempt to do this if you are not a master. You will most certainly fail. Ready for intruction?'
  3. jeepgirl New Member

Yes, those are the instructions I have been following for the entire quest. I have tried ‘The elder spirit sent me.’ multiple times, camped all the way to desktop, logged in and tried again, still no response from NPC, who cons indifferent to me.
  4. Windance Augur

Its been a really long time, but I seem to remember that one of these steps you had to redo a couple of the quests to increase your faction before the quest NPC would talk to you.
  5. CrazyLarth Augur

make sure your not lev or illusioned and make sure to be on top of the mob .
    Make sure to copy and past the exact thing your to say include the periods or question marks.
  6. Soulbanshee Augur

Did you create the combine before talkinig to Wilslik?
    [Note: DO NOT COMBINE anything epic related in the bag before you have talked to Wilslik. If you do, then you will be bugged and have to do the entire quest all over (as of right now, he will not talk to you if you have combined the stuff in the bag without having talked to the NPC first).]
  7. jeepgirl New Member

No combines done, no illusion, no levi, no nothing.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Have you done all prior steps? There are a lot of hidden flags in this quest, you cannot just collect the items you must do the hails.

Completed this on Vaniki without any issues recently.