Shady and Angry Goblin

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dembian, Aug 1, 2022.

1. Dembian New Member

Can we please have reduced spawns on these mobs now ? the nature of the tlps and now the expansions are going to have even shorter times

24 Hours on the Shady Goblin and 3 Days on the Angry Goblin is to much

Suggestions / potential options
    - Keep Shady Goblin 24 Hours but allow him to stay up for 10-15 minutes after he has spawned
    - Reduce Shady Goblin Spawn to 4-8 Hours or Allow picks to be spawned with fewer people
    - Reduce Angry Goblins Spawn to 24 hours or under
    - Allow DZ's to be popped for FM and Warslik

If anyone has any other ideas feel free to add .
    Bewts likes this.
  2. Mauler New Member

This is one of the worst, if not the worst camp i had the pleasure to participate in. Makes me think of pre DZ days.
  3. Chopsuey Augur

One of the best perks of yearly tlp releases is getting to read the same yearly complaints. Keep up the fresh ideas.
  4. Gheed Is not reading your response

Mobs that despawn on turn-in are super cool.
  5. Sythrak20 Elder

You can pop picks for both zones, the threshold is 50~ if I remember right. They're up on a new pick.
  6. Xhartor Augur

Here is a trick for getting the angry goblin.

When you see a server wide message about Talendor or VS dying, there will probably be a running across FM to get to the other one. Go to FM and start watching for a pick to spawn.
  7. Bewts Augur

The best solution would really be putting gore and VS DZ at the ZL such that your almost daily popping picks to speed this up for the server. A simple /pick from a couple raids organizing there could easily spawn the one in WW multiple times each evening.
  8. Polekn Augur

The best solution would be to run a global query to change spawn timer for every quest non-loot mob in game to 30 minutes or less and to change every ground spawn timer to 5 minutes or less.
    Kaillie likes this.
  9. Zerker Journeyman

Your guild should be popping picks for you, what? Don’t be a cheapskate, buy the insta gate pots and make sure you’re prebound
    Ravanta Suffer likes this.
  10. Gheed Is not reading your response

Yes, that is one solution to the issue.

Another is to change the spawn time.
  11. Sythrak20 Elder

Who are you and what did you do to Gheed?
    Gheed likes this.
  12. fptackle New Member

What's the instant gate potion?

I know there's a gate potion, but it has a cast time.
  13. Tweakfour17 Augur