Shadows of Fear Progression

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mikestab, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Mikestab Elder

Is Shadows of Fear a direct progression from RoF as in will T2 RoF completion (Xorbb) be required to raid T3 SoF? Or will it be a seperate progression and one could start raiding there day 1?
  2. Ellyra Augur

Shadow of Fear will be a direct progression from RoF, but we do plan on making a tuning pass on Xorbb 1 before the new content goes Live.
    Piemastaj likes this.
  3. Astehroth Elder

Can i put a request in now for a tuning pass on Shadow of Fear raid(s) to be implemented in about 6 months time when next batch of DL content is released. Thanks.
  4. Mikestab Elder

I used to think Xorbb 1 needed a tuning pass, but then after beating it a few times I realized it was our guild that needed the tuning pass. Just a little elbow grease and a whole lot more attention being paid did the trick.
  5. OoghaSmoochboogeyAB Journeyman

`Shadow of Fear will be a direct progression from RoF,`

not clear on your meaning here.....you mean the new content isnt available to non raiding guilds?

ie you need to beat a t2 raid first.

or can you zone into a grp version of the 2 new zones?
  6. Tegila Augur

group zones have never been locked behind raid content, well not in the last 5 years heh. think he means do teh early raids to do the later raids, the new zones will be upgrades/increses from the earlier ones etc
  7. Talif Augur

He means that it will be what most people will consider T3 (ie-gear upgrades from current T2).
  8. Ronak Augur

The usual "This needs tuning down!" until your guild beats it, then it's fine, angle. Gosh, haven't seen that here before :p
    Beimeith likes this.
  9. Moklianne Augur

10. Beimeith Lord of the Game

It hasn't been like that for a while now, new raids start pre-nerfed or people complain.