Shadows of Doom - Antoinus Bayle Recruiting

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Kable, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Kable Lorekeeper

Currently Recruiting: Zerker, Pally, Wiz, Ench, Sk, Bard
    Requirement: Lvl:101 T1 - CoTF Raid Gear
    Ingame Audio Triggers: Gina Or Gamtexttriggers

Exceptional players are always welcome to apply - and we do accept server transfers (if your application is accepted, of course).

Note: We are currently working on The Darkened Sea, I thought I mention our twinks rules: You can have any number of amount of twinks that can get spells and items. The items are randomed, the number of you random is dictated by your Raid Attendence, you can only have one twink item per raid day. (unless if others don't want it). At new expansions you don't pay for spells, everyone gets their spells for free.

If you think you would fit in, would like to join SoD, or have any questions please contact a Deillusional, Melita or Class Leader's (Allysan, Keille, Morgoll, Ginormus, Uaru, Kable, Ranpha) or other member of SoD if these are not on. You are expected to gain a high raid attendence during trial and there after.

Sunday 16:00 CET (15:00 UK, 07:00 PDT, 9:00 AM CST, 10:00 AM EST) onwards
    Monday - Thursday 1830 CET (17:30 UK, 09:30 PDT, 11:30 AM CST, 12:30 PM EST ) onwards

Apply
  2. Apoc Augur

We clear TDS each week Sundays only for now until we get some new content. If and when we do get new content raid times are listed above.

We are currently after Bards, Cleric, any exceptional dps class.

We are a dkp based loot system guild.
  3. Apoc Augur

Still looking for any exceptional player Mainly Cleric, Bard , any type of dps.

Req: Level 105 and some well places AA.
    The Ability to shrink yourself.

Check us out at sodeq.org

Raid hours:

Sunday 16:00 CET (15:00 UK, 07:00 PDT, 9:00 AM CST, 10:00 AM EST) onwards
    Monday - Thursday 1830 CET (17:30 UK, 09:30 PDT, 11:30 AM CST, 12:30 PM EST ) onwards

Can also leave me an email on here and I will pass along any information or be able to answer questions about recruitment.
  4. Apoc Augur