Shadowknight Dark Lord's Unity AutoGrant?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Krymorious, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Krymorious New Member

I was curious if you ever get AA's Auto-granted into the Dark Lord's Unity (Azia/Beza). I made it to 95 and have auto-grant enabled. I haven't seen any points drop into it, even though it requires level 75 to learn.
  2. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Doesn't matter that it's level 75. The AAs were introduced in RoS, so they are not allowed to be auto-granted. No AAs from the last 4 expacs (including the current one, RoS) can be auto-granted.

If you want them, you'll have to buy them the old-fashioned way.

And, obviously, you'll need to own RoS.
  3. Krymorious New Member

ok, i guess its time to move the AA exp bar over and take a 10% AA exp.
  4. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

For me, the "unity" AAs are always the last ones I buy (other than the purely useless ones like Innate Eminence). They have very little value and they have a very high opportunity cost when compared to any of your defensive and DPS AAs. Most SK buffs last more than 2 hours, so Unity AAs are really only useful for battle rezzes. In fact, they are VERY useful for battlerezzes!

But, unless you are raiding, battle rezzes really aren't that common. Or rather, they wouldn't be if you prioritized your defensive AAs over things like Unity :D

The unity AAs give nothing that you don't already have, except a little bit of time savings. Before getting Unity, I cast all of my SK buffs using 2 macros (so I had to press two buttons instead of one with Unity). A lot of classes literally only get one spell in their "unity" AA, so spending the hundreds of AA points to cast it as an AA (instead of getting useful AAs) is absurd to me. SK's actually have some of the most spells that are combined in their unity, but again...you're basically only saving a minute every 2+ hours. Time which probably won't actually be "lost", because you rebuff during mana breaks and AFK breaks.
  5. Flatchy Court Jester

Why didnt they include our pet buff in unity?