Shadowknight AA's

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Larkin, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Larkin Lorekeeper

I have a level 90 SK on Miragul. I've been working on AA's and I've maxxed out combat agility and combat stability. What other AA's should I give priority to right now? Thank you.
  2. Gio-Cefalu Augur

This would be my order of priority.

Defensives first:
    Armor of Wisdom is another good one for extra armor class. Don't forget about the Delay Death AAs and the General Sturdiness AAs for a bigger HP pool. Natural Durability as well for a bigger HP pool. Also Shield Block. There's also Weapon Stance, which helps you defend with sword and board.

Lifetaps next:
    I would then look to anything that helps with your lifetaps (reducing casting time, better crits, more life returned etc). Make sure you have the big ones like Soul Abrasion (or was it Soul Flay?), and there are some lifetap AAs that are passive as well (every time you cast X spell, there's a chance you lifetap back from the mob, or give it to the group, etc). I don't remember the names of all of them.

Focus tab:
    I don't remember what level they start at, but the EoK Focus AAs helped a ton by extending duration of short term buffs like your "skin' buff, or they reduce casting time like your "Imposse of Power" line of spells. I felt those were helpful as well.

Offensive:
    After defensives and lifetaps, then I would focus on the offensive AAs. I just came back to the game, and they combined many of them, so I don't remember the names of the new ones, but you'll certainly want to get offensive AAs to kill faster once you've established good survivability.

Pet:
    The pet AAs are not really critical, so put them near the end. Sure, the pet will take hits a little better or do a little more damage, but it's not significant enough to prioritize highly.

Tradeskill AAs:
    Unless you're specifically working towards tradeskills for something like Epic 2.0, these will obviously be the last AAs you'll purchase.
    KarmaKitty likes this.
  3. Larkin Lorekeeper

Thank you very much Gio-Cefalu.