Shadowed Fortune

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Strumph, Feb 16, 2022.

1. Strumph Augur

Anybody see luck augs drop in ME raid since patch 2/15? Just did a full clear and didn't see a one. Never seen none drop before.

Also any guilds do raid with lockout since patch with a lockout and did loot drop in chest?
  2. Moege Augur

Seen none drop in ME before patch, random just took out its frustrations on you.
  3. Marton Augur

Had only 1 drop after the patch; before it was always several.
  4. Knifen Augur

Not sure about ME but Umbral zone dropped 9 last night
  5. Strumph Augur

Actually she said 11, but her count could have been off.

Anyways for ME another guildie started a clear last night when I was logging and found out he got ZERO just like me. I know it's random, but usually at least get a couple. Was just wondering if they buggered something up when they fixed the chest issue.

Still waiting to hear if somebody did the raid yet with a lockout and had loot in chest. Want to find out before my lockout is up.
  6. Svann2 The Magnificent

We cleared GD couple years ago and got none. Im still waiting for my petition.
  7. Knifen Augur

Cleared ME last night got 4 Luck Augs Strumph.
  8. Orienn TreeHugger

One of my guildies had one rotting that I picked up on Saturday, so they are dropping. RNG for those things is terrible though, most I've seen was 11 in UP. We did KV/VT and never got any, and in VT there was no way to get up to the towers where the rest of the mobs were.