Shadow of Fear is now live!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

[IMG]

Shadow of Fear, a new game update, is now live!
    • A mysterious Shissar city, Chelsith Reborn, is available for exploration.
    • Travel to the Plane of Shadow to confront the never-before-seen goddess, Luclin!
    • New spells, quests, abilities, AAs, and items are available for all classes.
    • New collections can be found in Chelsith Reborn and the Plane of Shadow.
    • New missions, raids, and quests are available to challenge even the most powerful adventurers.
    • New achievements are rewarded for tackling the content found in Shadow of Fear.

For more on this game update, view the trailer:
  2. Leerah Augur

When's the sale on ROF? Are the flash sales starting/coming back soon?
  3. Nyni New Member

The graphic's are nice, BUT why ONLY 2 Raid event's and only 2 zones? the Prices on the Raid vender look kinda HIGH compared to T1 or even T2 since there is ONLY 2 Raid events T3 ( aka Shadows of Fear) and not to mention ONLY 2 zones? There is MORE content in T1 and T2. Is T4 going to be worse .. rumor has it T4 is ONLY going to be 1 zone and 1 raid event very sad there.. Most People don't Play Ever quest any more because of the poor quality in Raid gear pieces and not to mention the Poor quantity on content in the T3 area of this addition.. if this trend keeps going like it is ... there won't be Everquest in 2014 because no one or very few will want to pay the prices for the expantion much less play everquest... not very happy with this addition
  4. Tegila Augur

why are yo ucomplaining about raid prices? didn't used to be able to buy raid drops at all be glad that you can at all
    Andarriel likes this.
  5. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

you also have to realize that each of the t3 raids drops double the gear instead of 2 vis there is 4 and instead of 4 non vis there is 8
  6. Phrett Augur

Nyni, I'm sorry but some of your complaints are very petty. Raid currency is an easy button anyhow, and now apparently some people have the feeling of entitlement setting in... and besides, the two raids are beaten fairly quickly AND drop a ton of loot per win. As far as the amount of content, if you want more... then you should really swap to a game that isn't 14 years old... the amount of content given the age of the game and the amount of resources devoted to it are better than anything else out there (which is a misleading statement, considering there are no other games out there of this size that have lasted this long). Can we lose some of the drama, please?
  7. Nyni New Member

My complaints are not really complaints nor are they petty.. it's NOT drama as you say.. They are concerns that have been brought into the light for other REAL players/ customers to see... Yes the game is 14 years old.. I am no newbie to ever quest.. I am a 14 year veteran player with concerns, because I really want to see this game to continue on; NOT drop off like a bad habit due to the lack of higher end zones lacking raid content..

Yes the currency is weak considering the simple fact that T1 prices are the same as T3, however T1 has more content than T3. So with that said the currency for T3 should be raised slightly or the lock timer be adjusted to a shorter time line to compensate for lack of raid content and is also why T3 was beaten so "quickly" (as you stated).

Also I want to add Monk/bst weapon drop rate for this addition is seemly very weak, not to mention the arms, legs, (visible armor) ear rings and finger ring drops are seemly rare, should be more common but are not.