Shadow Asylum

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Sulerill, Nov 25, 2015.

1. MBear Augur

I find deep fried to be the quickest to cook which I like.
    It is also the juiciest with the best skin.
    We filter the oil when done and do several a year for big days like Thanksgiving and the Daytona 500 so the cost isn't bad.
    Can also use the oil to restock your regular fryers. If you use a quality high temp peanut oil and don't smoke your oil you can use it quite a few times without a flavor problem or a lot of carcinogens.

For overall flavor profile I prefer smoked turkey with Apple chips and sometimes a handful of Hickory thrown in. We sometimes add a little Cherry instead of the Hickory but I don't care for this as much myself.
    Lejaun likes this.
  2. Jord New Member

This could be interesting, is Thraka/Tullian leading this guild? Can we get a better website?
  3. kraggnar Elder

Cooking a moist turkey isn't hard. Use a baking bag or put bacon, fatty bacon, over the breast. Never tried brining just cooked it the way my grandmother taught me. Also don't over cook it. Use a meat thermometer if it doesn't have a pop-up built in thermometer.
  4. -wycca Augur

No he is not. The guild is not TL 3.0 nor are we trying to recreate TL 1.0 or 2.0 on Phinnie. Given that we share many officers with the current TL (including myself), and have many of the same members, I imagine that this will be a bit confusing to most people.

So to be clear, we 1) are not trying to claim the TL "legacy" or whatever you want to call it, and 2) we're going to be doing our own thing. Yes, we will be competitive, yes we will go for server 1sts, and yes we are a bunch of hardcore players. No, we won't repeat TL on Phinnie and yes we will approach several things (code of conduct, loot, raid frequency, size, recruiting, guild atmosphere, etc etc) in a different manner. Instancing, and the benefit of hindsight, have given us the opportunity to not just repeat the past, but to keep the best aspects of competitive raiding while hopefully shedding many of the things that we (and likely others) weren't fond of. Some of these changes will likely be pretty inscrutable unless you were in TL previously, but some of them will hopefully be apparent to everyone. Regardless, if you care about server 1sts, winning open world raid mobs, beating the competition, etc - then this is the group of players you will want to be with.

PS - The website is just a quick one we put together. I imagine we will have a better one at some point.
  5. Steampunk Augur

Sorry to disagree with you all, but turkey is for whenever I walk out into the pen and decide one of them looks good enough to feed me, instead of the other way around. Same for chicken, duck and pork. Now if only I had enough room for some beef....
    kraggnar and MBear like this.
  6. Marthisdil Augur

Prime rib is for Christmas.
  7. Marthisdil Augur

This one is better brah

8. Dojii Augur

YOLOSWAG CANNON out of control lyrics

[IMG]
  9. tcgrxs New Member

still dodging my question. In case you forgot my question was what or whom are you going to blame your lack of progress on this new server?
  10. Krek Elder

Can't seem to get your website to send me an authentication email. How long does it usually take?
  11. Machen New Member

Hey First,

What sorts of changes are you guys envisioning on code of conduct, guild atmosphere etc?

I for one am sincerely hoping to see a more cordial competition than we had on Fippy. Hopefully the leadereship of the various guilds can work together to keep things respectful between guilds no matter how fierce the competition might be on the open world stuff.
  12. BestReleaseNA Augur

Dont poopsock and we'll be good
  13. Machen New Member

I am completely supportive of no . Hopefully whatever other guilds want to compete will be on board too though, since it only takes one to start it.
  14. tcgrxs New Member

I like that you won't answer my question and you are trying to re-invent yourself as some DBG fanboy. Nobody will forget what a trashcan you are.
  15. Krek Elder

Two hours, website is broken. I tried two different email addresses.
  16. Sagnid Augur

Pretty sure Sulerill is in the process of changing things? I am sure it will be fixed.
  17. Krek Elder

Ok, thanks. I'll try again a little later.
  18. ZamaX Lorekeeper

Nobody ever said im thankful for this turkey, ppl have said they are thankful for steak/primerib.
    Dojii likes this.
  19. Dojii Augur

BBQ ribs melting of the bone. About to hit the buffet right now.
  20. tcgrxs New Member

dumpster.