setting up faster login?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by robbuo, Jan 20, 2017.

1. robbuo Lorekeeper

hello all,

I play on Bristle and only on Bristle, is there anyway to edit the shortcut for EQ to just go right into that server and be at the point where i can just select the toon i want rather then having to pick the server and so forth?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

After you click play you get the server screen and it always presets at the bottom to the last server you logged into. So you can just click the Play Everquest! button right above that. So not sure why you have to pick a server, mine is always set unless I go play on other servers. But I am sure someone will have some suggestions.
  3. robbuo Lorekeeper

Yes I get this as well but I still have to click to start BB, I would like to run the icon, walk away and be at the character select screen
  4. svann Augur

What I find odd is that there are 2 buttons that do the same thing. Play Everquest button and Bristlebane - The Tribunal both take you to character select. I guess its one of those design errors that is too insignificant to fix.
  5. svann Augur

edit: server derp - double post - ignore
    The server says: Server whacks you for double damage!
    Loading.... please wait.
  6. Espiritun Augur

Did there used to be an "autoplay" check box that saved a couple clicks around server selection?