Servers still down...

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Arriock, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ranor Lorekeeper

Maybe they should just list 24 hours as patch time estimates for every patch then surprise us when they come up early.
    Herf, Redhead and Gungnire like this.
  2. Numiko Augur

like calling people pathetic on a game message board? I hear that gives great fulfillment .. :rolleyes:
    Deuce and Makta like this.
  3. Arriock New Member

Suka Ty and i will ask if he is down for that . i know he is new and even though it says new member for me , lol i am not new, i really dig spending time helping new toons level and get gear or packs, or simply showing new players where to go or how to help improve thier tactics, or just buffing them up so to increase their enjoyment of the game, i know to be patient, but its tough, and not everyone has such understanding personalities , i will see if i can get connor( tezz) to come enjoy a server with people such as yourself,. I do miss the old days ( just not the begging hot key) lol thanks again and hope to see you in game.
    Arriock D'Vinn
  4. Arriock New Member

:) and yes we tried #2 but he wanst having it ,, honestly i played it beta and walked away, but as with your nephew , i applaus you sir, i love that games can do this for kids that have to face alternate ways to express themselves. that is an amazing story, and thanks you again ) he read the post you made and it made him smile.
  5. Gokusan Journeyman

still down cool haha
  6. UndeadBob Journeyman

Seriously... I cannot believe the incompetence. I have never seen a 24 hour server shutdown in my life, not even for a full expansion release... this is a tiny little baby patch with nothing ground breaking or crazy being added...

I am sure that something went wrong, but I do not believe for one second that what went wrong was technical in nature. Unfortunately when there is absolute zero transparency as to what is going on, we have no choice but to speculate for ourselves.

My guess they are lazy or just plain incompetent. This kind of thing would NEVER fly in ANY other professional setting.

My personal suggestion is that the monthly fees be divided into daily fees. No servers that day? We don't pay. This would encourage whoever is in charge of getting this fixed to actually get up off their and do something.

In a business related to production, even 5 minutes of downtime is a huge deal. This... it just feels like no one gives a flying **** any more.
  7. Beedlin New Member

you think they gave up for the night..
    PotatoPowa likes this.
  8. Arriock New Member

9. Sindauna New Member

Last time it was down this long they had a breach with billing information.
  10. UndeadBob Journeyman

I don't think it.. I know it.
  11. Arriock New Member

you obviously dont have kids with mental disabilities, or behavioral issues, hah, do me a favor and please refrain from responding to posts ,, im sure we would all appreciate NOT having to listen/ read your ignorant negativity, thanks you and have a great night)
  12. KateL7 Lorekeeper

But all my crafting materials on my ranger!
    Herf and Msfit like this.
  13. Sindauna New Member

I wish they would tell us more information so we can be aware of why this is happening.
  14. Arriock New Member

....PAHAHAHAH OMG that was amazing just showed my son , his first response was .. how the heck did you play like that .. haha that made me smile like none other
  15. BonusXPisGood New Member

They have a checklist like a preflight takeoff and if something is not checked off it has to be worked on. As the game expands and get's patched that is just more and more stuff to check the downtime has gradually creeped longer over the years.
  16. Damiane New Member

I mean I am going to bed at a decent time tonight which is great. They should treat this like a kid in a doctors office getting a shot. Give him the shot then follow up with the lollipop. I get we all pay for this and yes it sucks but maybe they will give us a lollipop for once for them dropping the ball.
  17. Lckylad New Member

Is one thing to be down but if I run the launcher and the "LINK" to server status takes me to a page and the servers are listed as being UP thats a dble kick to the lower regions. Get it all wrong or not at all LOL
  18. Ziuanna New Member

None of them say up?
  19. bazooka_joe New Member

The servers are technically up, they are currently locked for players.
  20. Sindauna New Member

If it's another breach of information, it could be down for over a month again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.