Servers seem to be crashing again ...?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by KimchiGoddess, Jun 4, 2020.

1. KimchiGoddess Augur

On Rizlona, zoned one character and she was frozen forever without the "Entering ..." text coming up, then the disconnected message.

All servers still showing up on the server select. Keeps timing out trying to remove character from the world.

Got another account, froze forever at server select, finally got to character select and frozen again trying to enter world.

Friend tried to get on a live server, same thing.

Chars that didn't zone are still in world ... don't zone if you don't have to, but FYI there may be a crash and rollbacks.

edit: account I tried to log in was booted back to server select from trying to enter world via char select.
  2. Gnothappening Augur

Odd, I just camped to servers and back to see if any were down or locked. I didn't have any issues. I'm not playing on Riz atm though.
  3. KimchiGoddess Augur

Seems to have cleared up now, all servers were listed as UP the entire time, it appears that anyone who didn't zone at that moment or try to log in was unaffected.