Servers Crashing - CT Says Down

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Scila, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Scila Augur

Looks like CT is down as of 5:17 PM CST behind one of my screens trying to log in and both accounts have crashed
  2. Perplexed Augur

Erollisi Marr down
    CT shows as up but a "time out" error occurs when trying to log into CT
  3. Unkynd Journeyman

Yup, EMarr just crashed after being laggy for the last 2 hours

..and I was 2 hours into The Descending Tower HA... fml
  4. Scila Augur

yep that's the message I get trying to log back into CT
  5. Roshen Brand Manager

I've notified the team. If I'm given additional information to share, I'll pass it on here and the official channels.

If you continue to have issues, please continue to report what server you're having these issues on.
  6. Unkynd Journeyman

Emarr shows up in the server pick list, but never actually logs a character in. Sits there for awhile and then gives a timeout error.
  7. Egat Should have stayed in Halas

Same for me on Emarr except instead of timeout error I am told "unable to join server for unknown reason"
  8. Traditions New Member

CT Down and Login chat doesnt work at all
  9. Autumndawn New Member

same issues here for Emarr
  10. Scila Augur

have a lovely black screen getting to a few other servers think there's more going on than CT showing server down.
  11. Sherrarnah New Member

Errolis log in
    An unknown error occurred when trying log into server
    That is the message I get also tried random other servers same result.
  12. Cacafuego Journeyman

luclin down
  13. Miah New Member

Mine says An unknown error occurred while trying to join the server.
    That's on Emarr
  14. Zalamyr Augur

Bristlebane is also giving the "an unknown error occured" while trying to login.

Edit: I did get in after several tries.

Edit 2: While I did get in, playing isn't really gonna happen. Whenever I try and zone it takes ages and then just sends me back to the succor point in the zone I was trying to exit.
  15. Unkynd Journeyman

So Emarr finally let me back in.

I was doing the Descending Tower HA. The steps I finished are greyed out, the key I looted to open the chest is gone. Am I screwed on this HA now? Did I waste 2 hours of my life?
  16. Traditions New Member

I think all servers are down just went through all of them and all said An unknown error occurred while trying to join the server.
  17. Mintalie Augur

18. Sanbian New Member

Well, hopefully CT going down mid fight means I'm still alive. lol

Edit: Showed that CT is back up, but keep getting "That zone isn't available" when trying to log any characters into ANY Zones. (TBM, Alaris, etc...) But PoK just worked for one character.