server wipes or server transfers??

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by anvil, Jun 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anvil Elder

let us vote for server wipes or server transfers with these new rule changes on the TLPs?

i personally think server wipes would be the best option. but a vote would be ok too
  2. Friday Augur

Votes don't mean anything. They throw our votes in the trash and continue to do what they want and tell us its for "the good of the community." I agree server wipes would be for the best, but they will never happen. Too many folks w/ too many hours invested = too many tears.
  3. Nolrog Augur

Oh for Fs sake, stop it already.
    Sinzz, Gregolo and AB-Muvien like this.
  4. Sinzz Augur

at this point if there was server wipes I think dbg would have some lawsuits for the amount folks have spent on these servers in kronos alone.
  5. Flandersian Augur

I'm curious. Why would server wipes be in the best interest? I can't think of a single reason, even with the shifting, twisted logic used on these boards.

/pokes the bear
  6. Tintaglia Elder

Server wipes would anger far more people than the current decision. Based on what I saw in general chat last night on Lockjaw, most people would rather not see transfers either. But of course, that was a tiny smattering of the population, and only those engaged in the discussion, and not scientific at all. Simply an observation, though probably a more reliable polling of the community pulse than a DBG conducted in game poll.
  7. anvil Elder

one of the reasons being names. the two servers are going to have different time tables most likely from here on out. doing complete wipes on both servers and bring them up at the same time lets everyone start over. if you want to play the 6 month game you have to be on LJ and if you want to go faster with 3 month intervals then you have to be on RF. i like the idea of server wipes better than people transferring from LJ to RF and RF to LJ. just letting everyone choose their server with a fresh start makes more sense to me.

and if people want to cry over kronos let them. its not like kronos are anything like 1999.
  8. karioki Journeyman

You seem to think it's just like someone deciding to reroll a character. I personally have put a lot of time into developing crafting and I would walk if that was all just time thrown away.

I am unhappy that I will be moving all of my toons to LJ but I will endure all the potential problems that such transfers can bring - lost gear & items, name conflicts, etc. But I will not endure the last month thrown down the drain.
  9. karioki Journeyman

10. frankie78227 Augur

Make people pay for X-fers. You know you are only about the money.
  11. Tris Augur

no thank you to server wipes. im allready on my third alt on both my accounts.
  12. Healiez Augur

I hope they figure out a way to make it so that the economy on lockjaw isnt affected.

Ragefire has WAY more plat running around.

Personally, I would prefer no transfers at all, I like Lockjaw the way it is.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.