Server Transfers to Phinigel

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Leetah, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Leetah New Member

Since Phinigel is no longer a TLP will you allow transfers to that server anytime soon?
  2. niente Developer

Thanks for the report, will look into this.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Before Dreamweaver left the team there was a stickied post about Selo & Phinigel, what would happen when they reached Live status.

Both were said to be expecting to be given a "free transfer window" prior to them being Merged with a Live server.

Selo was announced as being merged with Povar, the free transfer window was opened & what was left of the last active raiding guild remaining on Selo mostly moved to Bertox.

Phinigel was initially slated to merge late in 2021, then that got pushed back to sometime in 2022 & then Dreamweaver left the team. After the push-back was announced Rosengard basically opted to not wait until the following year & most who wished to continue playing moved to AB, that guild collapsing & Resolute a few weeks after left OGC all alone.

Accendo said on the EQ discord Phinigel server channel a few months back that he would ask what/when stuff was happening with Phinigel in his next meeting with the team.

Nothing has been said since then so whether the plan that was originally touted is going ahead or not is up in the air.

Even if it is, the dates will probably not be firmed-up until after the expansion is pushed out the door & team has had its xmas break.

I very much doubt that Phinigel will not be merged at some point because it has a critically low number of players remaining active & the team will need the hardware for next year's TLP server anyway.

TL;DR: Phinigel's days are (practically) numbered, come back in the new year for more info.
    Fenthen likes this.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

May as well enquire about Miragul at the same time since it hits live status very shortly too.
  5. Rainlover Augur

I am OK with Phinny staying what it is for a bit and not being merged (soon) and can wait until a month or so after new Xpac. but long term a merger out or in (of other TLP's ) will be healthy for us.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I've asked about Miragul. It is due to release COV early December about the time the next expansion is released. Not sure if they will have access to the new expansion in December also or will have to wait 2 months (or whatever none level expansions are).
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Allowing free transfers off if they are planning to merge in early next year maybe a better option.
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Hope so since thats what we were already told once & that was done for Selo.

I still have a ton of mules etc. there with the vast majority of my inventory across 5 accounts given that was close to 4 years of accumulated/farmed items.

Would be nice if we could transfer our overseer status by then too, the 3x Fippy I purchased are stranded there.
  9. Catlancer_Valshie New Member

I've been trying to transfer back to Phinigel but the server is not coming up on the transfer list. I already paid for the transfer token. Can I go back?
  10. Barton The Mischievous

It is being merged soon I doubt you can go back. might try /petition gluck
  11. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

You could transfer to Vox since that is where Phinigel & Miragul will both be merged to come July 20th 2022