Server transfers are disabled...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Veteran_BetaTester, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

At this point you've likely lost a good portion of the potential server transfers as people just rolled new characters on the servers they were going to transfer to. I've never seen any other company that lasted more than a year be so adamantly against making money. I guess it is what it is. You obviously aren't going to change your mind or do anything to expedite the fix.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

The people that are still complaining probably didn't make new characters and are still waiting. My guess would be those who wanted to transfer toons may have made new characters but still plan to transfer their toons or they are just waiting.

It would be cool to see a breakdown of why folks transfer like how many do it to join a raid guild, how many do it just to change servers, how many do it to move items and plat between servers. I don't see a practical way to find all that out but it would be interesting.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I have some to move but /testcopy is also down so I can't play around with them on Test either so it's a double whammy for me.