Server Transfer Token broken

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Splody, May 26, 2019.

1. Splody Journeyman

Been trying over and over to get this to work. I bought the token, picked the new server and chose an available alternative name on the new server. When I click transfer the usual dialog box pops up saying I'll be logged out immediately. And it does. But everything I log back in my character is still on the original server.

Help? I've got a ticket in but I've read the response time on this can be lengthy if ever.

Edit: Forgot some additional info. The character is level 70, about 10 years old, has transferred once in the past a couple years ago just fine.
  2. Mordabear New Member

ok so its not just me, character made march 24th, lvl 99 and i click transfer get the kick from game and nothing after that, and petition in as well

edit, transfered 5 other characters on diff accts within the last week, accts are all 4+ years old
  3. Mordabear New Member

Splody have you had any luck??
  4. Splody Journeyman

Nah still nothing :(
  5. Pefse86 New Member

Can verify server transfers are currently broken.
    The transfers get broken every few months in the same way:

You are told that transfer goes through (and get disconnected) and then you come back to the same server. You can pick a ridiculously unlikely alternate name the transfer will still not work.

So far DBG has been able to fix it with little fuss.

Just hoping the fix happens before the next patch. :)
  6. Tolzol Augur

Yea i tried to transfer my shaman to Bristlebane last night and it would not work have not tried today yet but having same issue.
  7. Splody Journeyman

I was just told by a GM to try again, should be resolved. Will update this when I get home if no one else tries before then.
  8. Splody Journeyman

Yea, issue has been resolved with my transfer at least. Ty!
  9. Pefse86 New Member

Can verify, transfers are fixed. Yay!
  10. Purifyre New Member

They seem to be broken again :(
  11. Thunderkiks Augur

Had a friend server transfer last night just fine from Bristle to Povar.