Server Stability

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Skiper, Nov 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aghinem Augur

Looks like there was about a 30min rollback.
  2. Aghinem Augur

Just a quick shout out to the devs - thanks for getting the servers back up so quickly.
  3. Vaako_SK Lorekeeper

Just crashed - again !
  4. Rineryen Journeyman

Cazic Thule is down and locked again!
  5. Liselle New Member

After the launch of the new expansion, I started to noticed that when I looked into lighter areas of my screen there was large pixelation of graphic visuals and I started to experience lag or disconnection in crowded areas. This has increased to the fact that I cannot move or cast spells during raids. Something is definitely going wrong and it is not my computer, graphic card, graphic settings and/or internet service, because we are not experiencing these issues on other online games. I paid a year in advance and cannot even raid. I would like this problem remedied or my money back.
  6. Aghinem Augur

You're not going to get your money back; you paid for a subscription. You can chargeback your card and get your account banned - but that is essentially your only option.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  7. Warpeace Augur

FV down 10 Dec 7:13 EST.
  8. Wizdons Augur

just weekly multi crash stuff yet again.
  9. Ghostinthemachine Elder

Did the server even stay up 24 hours?
  10. Warpeace Augur

The home page has the server bouncing between up and down status.
  11. Adventure New Member

Would the last person to leave for the weekend PLEASE remember to feed the hamsters before they depart?[IMG]
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  12. Ghostinthemachine Elder

Come on this was 1985 Im sure its been improved
  13. catcattank Elder

at least its consistent
  14. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

logged on like hour ago or so and did a /uptime said about 24hrs real close anyways. guess when i put my trader offline yesterday it went down soon after. kinda sucks when i think im selling stuff offline and im not because i dont have a trader online because of the server going down. this is really getting old anyone know why the servers have been unstable recently?

Andarriel
  15. BudBud New Member

When logging in the game it keeps crashing when I press "Enter World". This only happens on my main toon. I can logon with the other toons just fine. I tried coping all the xxx_charname_xxx files to the desktop and deleting them form the Everquest directory but that didn't make any difference. I'm at a lost as to what to try next.
  16. BudBud New Member

More info. I logged into one of my alts and tried to zone into the Guild Hall and the game crashed. Now when I try to re-login my alt I get the same crash message I get with my main.
  17. Harris Augur

Guild hall is really whacked ATM, sometimes for hours you can not enter and it throws you back in the guild lobby. Have you tried to Return Home at Character Select? the guild hall might be messing everything up.
  18. BudBud New Member

My main is not in the Guild Hall I was zoning into Valley of Lunanyn.
  19. oldandnasty Augur

This happens to me every year when the anniversary events start and ends shortly after the new year events end. It only occurs on my all access account and not on my silvers. Anytime I camp to character select and try to re-enter the game with any of the characters it starts loading but then I get the client crash pop-up box. I fill in the box the first 5 or 6 times every year but then I just find exiting all the way to desktop is less frustrating. It is still annoying when the game tells me my character is in the game and I have to wait for it to be logged out though.
  20. Mirraa New Member

Hey everyone - I patched up today (12/14/16) and on 2 accounts, I can get to character select screen, but when I hit 'Enter World' it boots me back to Server select. Tried logging into separate zones on different toons with no difference. The client doesn't crash. Additionally, when I try to hit play from server select screen, it has to kick the player from world - so I've somehow gotten through to world.
    Any ideas on what to do?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.