Server Stability

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Skiper, Nov 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elricvonclief Augur

2. Aurastrider Augur

Any rough ETA on when things will be more stable? I imagine what ever is broken is going to require a lot of super glue and time to dry so it might be difficult to know but a rough estimate would be nice. Are we talking days, weeks, months? In all seriousness thanks for responding. Knowing that you know there is an issue and that someone is there trying to fix the problem goes a long ways with some of us. Just a little tip for next time, please communicate something to us. We don't expect to know the meaning of life but we at least want to know someone has a pulse on the other end.
  3. RadarX Augur

Fixes for this type of issue are usually iterative meaning they will get incrementally better over time until you don't notice them anymore. There is unlikely to be a "magic bullet" where we can say "Ok on this day we fixed it." We're not anticipating it to take too much longer, there is just a bit more work to do.
  4. Aurastrider Augur

Woot TYVM once again for your response. If this get fixed it will be the best xmas present I get all year. Yeah don't judge haha
  5. SonOfABiscuit Augur

6. Nandary Griefs Lorekeeper

7. Naonak Journeyman

Server crashed
  8. Naonak Journeyman

Server back up, but the zones I am in are not available
  9. Nandary Griefs Lorekeeper

First, things looked OK except guild chat didn't come through. I camped 3 toons and was surprised to see that the server select screen said we were down! After about 5 mins., they actually disconnected. The servers started populating themselves as being up but when we tried to enter world, it said the zone was not available. I went to bed. When I woke up, one character had entered the world on her own.
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

11. Justbefairaboutit New Member

Yep, Xegony down once again. Thanks Obama:(
  12. Kelthorg Lorekeeper

Bristlebane down... again. Hopefully for not very long :)
  13. Smokezz The Bane Crew

14. cgy48 New Member

15. Grove Augur

Here we are, out of game!
    Was in game until 5:42 eastern time.
    :(
  16. Aghinem Augur

Down at 5:30pm on 12/9/2016
  17. catcattank Elder

its only 3:30 here, in 2 hrs will it shut down on me?
  18. Aghinem Augur

:D

Yes, I told you the future.
  19. Ghostinthemachine Elder

Nice way to start the weekend..........Thanks
  20. Aghinem Augur

Looks like its back up.
    Pimpie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.