Server Specific Forums?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Lufnis, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Lufnis New Member

I may have missed it, but are there server official forums? If not, there should be.
  2. xmPradah Not a dude

External server forums used to be very popular on platforms like ezboard/yuku. I'm still the admin for the Saryrn message boards, before it merged with Mith Marr and then, later, Bertox. They are still alive, but only get a couple posts per year.

Some probably have Facebook groups, but they aren't well organized or moderated like forums used to be. I'd love to see Server formus here (I'd even volunteer to moderate for my current server).
  3. SunDrake Augur

I also miss server forums :(
    CrazyLarth and Lannin like this.
  4. Nolrog Augur

They never got enough traffic to justify their existence.
  5. xmPradah Not a dude

Maybe not here, but Saryrn Tavern was quite active back in the day.
  6. SunDrake Augur

Yeah, I was talking about the third party forums. They were bustling with activity [granted, this was a very different time.]
  7. Grove Augur

Facebook has a thread for Bristlebane folk.
  8. CrazyLarth Augur

Povar has a Facebook (current) - peeps use it to announce open raids mostly but I do miss the old servers
    This old page has a list of old server links (Bottom right) but most or all don't work any more or are not safe any more.
    http://www.paullynch.org/tnzfaq/
  9. Lufnis New Member

I hate Facebook. I like to keep my irl out of my games. I'm thinking of starting a Discord for Agnarr.
    Alekzandre likes this.