server instability interfering with 50% bonus

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by bob2, Oct 17, 2015.

1. bob2 Journeyman

why oh why is the server still unstable? do we get a refund for this time?
  2. Windd Journeyman

They didnt refund the last double exp weekend, about 8 weeks ago it was about the same, well prolly worse now.
  3. bob2 Journeyman

i didnt think they would, just threw it out there to venting some frustration. feel sorry for any raiding guild thats tried to raid in the last few days.
  4. Amookkaj New Member

I didnt have any problems till 3 days ago on Luclin.
  5. Jaylin Augur

I think there has been failing hardware for awhile now. It's only been very bad in the last week. You may not have been on during times where it has gotten bad. But over the last month there has been Severe lag but it usually only lasted an hour or so before it was back to normal.
  6. Chaosthunderbear New Member

This has been an ongoing issue for at least 3 weeks, you can look at past threads. My issue is the customer service problem. Roshen has refused to say anything until last night when a number of us kept bringing it up on his newest "Buy our next expansion!" thread. Now it seems they have an idea of what the issue is since there is updates/upgrade on Wed. but in the meantime we are completely screwed. The complete lack of respect afforded to their customers is terrible, if they want to draw in new customers and/or keep the older ones they need to up their game. No one is going to stick around for long when ignored during major issues like this. Shame that after 16 years the current people in charge don't seem to care.
    chiin likes this.