Server idea.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by asfasfasfasf, May 18, 2019.

1. asfasfasfasf Augur

It could be a progression server like the others, but with a new type of ruleset, instead of TrueBox, you could have RatBox. The idea is that people can only have boxes that are pet rats that you trained to play. You could even put the rat and a laptop in a box while it boxes for you.

Also how about a DogBox? My dog could box a cleric if I set up a few macros for her. She can click the mouse because I have opened paint before and tried to let her express herself. She clicked the button and then walked away but I am sure with encouragement she could at least box a rogue.
  2. Quester New Member

You're close. It's actually a server they're working on for the 21st anniversary. The server name is Schrodinger and the ruleset is CatBox.

You can only create one character on the server, and when you hit the Create Character button, your toon is selected at random, you immediately crash to desktop, and from that point on you cannot log into the server again. You must simply theorize whether your character is logged in and leveling / raiding / afk in the bazaar, or offline. Then, you can visit the forums to debate / brag / complain about your gear, camps, and bottlenecks.

You must, however, continue to maintain Gold status on your account or your toon may or may not be deleted by the DBG CS team.
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

Nice. I nominate *************** to be team leader on the server.
  4. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Vet's Lounge revving up the silly ideas like the TLP forums!
  5. Abitrator New Member

Your dog could surely box a ranger. After all, how hard is it to die in EQ? :)