Server First Emperor Ssraeshza - Faceless

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Protocol, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Protocol Dragon Defender

2. FalloutEQ New Member

"No time for losers because we are the Champions!"
  3. HoodenShuklak Augur

Yeah, but who got server first Naggy and Phinny?
  4. Rotlust Augur

That's hilarious. All that talking Amtrak was doing and warp training.

I guess the smallest dogs bark the most.
  5. Machentoo Augur

Yes, hilarious. That Zaide thinks emp is the finish line.
  6. Fiyero Augur

I don't see him saying Emp is the finish line.
  7. Machentoo Augur

True, but there haven't been a lot of players bragging about server first kills that weren't the expansion boss on these forums. Or any, really, ever.
  8. Atabishii Elder

Alright come on guys lets get the forum keyboards out and let the drama and memes fly. I need some entertainment for the next few hours while I casually play mangler like the dirty washed up 1 char casual I am.
    Rajaah and Protocol like this.
  9. Atabishii Elder

Pretty sure, and you can go back to recheck if you'd like and correct me if I'm wrong, there has been a congrats post for the server first emp kill on every TLP since at least phinny.
  10. Protocol Dragon Defender

We didn't post one for Agnarr. But most servers have had it yeah.

This one is especially enjoyable because of all the trash talk we've endured the last few weeks.
    Atabishii likes this.
  11. Machentoo Augur

Lol, you're a real martyr.
  12. Atabishii Elder

Were you able to taste the rage logs that happened on the other side immediately after emp server wide went out? I mean I'm over here on Mangler and I was still able to smell it in the air a bit.

There also seems to be an influx of lvl 1 char's being made on mangler, not sure if associated, will update later.
  13. HoodenShuklak Augur

What happened? I missed that part plz.
  14. Atabishii Elder

Amtrak guild leader quit and logged soon as emp server wide went out as well as some members.
  15. Fiyero Augur

How do they plan on getting server first AHR if they rage quit?
  16. Atabishii Elder

I'm just a journalist reporting the news as it flows in over the wire. I don't offer solutions.
  17. Silinius Augur

Did I miss something important? Sorry my face has been buried in lizard genitals for the last 20 minutes. What’s that’s I smell?!? Smells like the ocean? Anyone else smell that? Like... salt water.

Seriously though.. I never want to tank Emp in crap gear again. Had a couple very “pucker factor” moments there. Those mathematicians we brought in to calculate bare minimum HP on tanks were pretty spot on. I think the 3AC 10hp earring is what pushed me over the edge tho!
    raylone, FalloutEQ and Rajaah like this.
  18. Kixx Journeyman

19. Kixx Journeyman

20. ThenaEQ Augur

grats on server first! this race is plenty exciting so far. Looking forward to the conclusion. See you guys in Vex Thal <3