Server Downtime: Weds, Oct 21 @ 12:01AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Riou EQResource

Get the LoN stand-alone from https://www.legendsofnorrath.com/ it's way better to use that then run the in-game one which will probably never be fixed (you run both games at once in EQ which causes it to eat up EQ's resources and such).
  2. Wandering Mania New Member

Well I only really play it when I have nothing else to do on EQ. But it is nice to know that there is a stand alone as well.
  3. Greybeard New Member

"" - Levitate, Levitation, Perfected Levitation, and Group Perfected Levitation now share a stacking group with ranks sorted by duration. The highest ranked spell will now overwrite lower ranked spells. ""

so any idea when will fix the Blessing of ???? Line of spells for clerics stacking issues?
  4. Nightmares Augur

Just wondering when Gnomes that don't already have Tinkering Mastery(from buying it before last patch), will be able to buy it again? ATM any gnome I have talked to on Rathe server that hasn't already bought it cannot buy it currently as it's missing from the AA window.
    And this was /bug 'd. I know of that.
  5. Povarmonk Elder

So is the log in chat is broken also or getting a patch as well?
  6. Crystilla Augur

They possibly might have the start of being able to fix this; however at the start of any level raising expansions where a new rank 1 spell haste is offered, keep in mind you do want to still allow 2 levels of ranks to be on you at the same time (which does make it harder to fix).
  7. Caio_Xegony Lorekeeper

so we're never going to reverse the dumb fade nerf?
  8. Povarmonk Elder

Nope they are not just like a 100 other things they nerfed and refuse to put back
  9. Krandor New Member

.....so, if all of the EQ Live servers remain in the *LOCKED* status during the allocated upgrade window, wouldn't it be wise to PATCH all of your website "Server Status" indicators??!!? Both locations wherein we can supposedly monitor each Live servers "up-to-date" status continue to address ALL EQ Live servers as UP and LOW population!! Only upon sitting at the Server selection screen from Launchpad do we see that they are still *LOCKED*... I know that this may seem like a minor gripe, however, we get kicked from server screen timeouts and why have such useful links from either website if they are incorrect?!?

.....sorry that would be my 2cp, although, with the inflation from recent expansion packs..... that could put a dent in one's Kavuul's Mystical Manpurse! o_O
    Warpeace likes this.
  10. Riou EQResource

It's been like this basically forever, the status API doesn't give a "Locked" status - so it shows as Up with Low population instead
  11. Krandor New Member

I know, what was I thinking right?? After 15+ years I suppose that funds are still too tight to warrant a minor code change to reflect that of the server select screen!!

oooOOO((...if only there were expansion packs or marketplace sales, that's the ticket!! )) :rolleyes:
  12. Vetplayer Elder

Is it possible to have quotes working when hitting 'reply' on a post in these forums?
  13. Demandred Elder

when I access forums from my phone and hit reply it will automatically quote that person for me. on my pc I have to copy paste it myself
    Vetplayer likes this.
  14. The Riddler New Member

Yeah, I never truly understood that..
  15. Wandering Mania New Member

What browser do you use on your pc? If you don't mind me asking. I use firefox and it replies with "auto-quotes" just fine.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  16. Demandred Elder

i thought internet explorer was mandatory for eq players...oh wait, was it netscape navigator?
    IE is prolly the issue then
  17. Wandering Mania New Member

You might want to have a loot at the "Win 10" thread. There are some good points in that about Microsoft and their flawed software. IE is not worth the hassle of using.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  18. Grishnak New Member

Thanks for the quote, I was just trying to clearly state where the confusion was coming from not ignite a clock war. I think as a matter of policy any time event beginning or ending at midnight should use a 12:01am designation to avoid any confusion.
    CrazyLarth likes this.
  19. Gorgaiel New Member

Did my watch stop? 8 hours has come and past ... I still cant connect ... are servers down ? I cant even get into chat. A little feedback would go along way towards customer service quality.
  20. lagkills Slain by Fippy while guards stood and watched.