Server Downtime: Weds, March 23 @ 7:30 AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Mar 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brumski Augur

Yeah, those darn players, wanting stuff for nothing, like epics to be on your cursor when you log in. Let's keep making those sk's and chanters wait for mobs and groundspawns with timers that are longer than most of the other classes even need to complete their epics.

I wasn't asking for anything to be free, just for it to be more reasonable, or if not that, then more consistent across classes.

Maintaining picks and lowering pick threshold? Yeah, that would make it 'easier' to get a camp and group going, eliminating some downtime, but I'm pretty sure the exp bar and loot don't magically appear either way, but I can see your point, after all the game isn't 'hard' if you don't have to sit around twiddling your thumbs. They should change all trash mobs to have a 1 hour spawn, then the game would be extra hard.
  2. sascha New Member

anyone else notice the bonus xp don't seem to be working right now ? still got the same 4%
    doing daily as normal. and people here on Emarr saying they only getting normal HA xp as well
  3. RealPoor New Member

Still having issues, hours later. I logged out a couple toons to check what's what. I am having very very hard time logging them back in. I have tried 4 times on three different toons. They keep bouncing back to server select within a couple minutes of hitting enter world. I already validated game assets and re-patched several times.
  4. gardengal New Member

Funny how I thought that my Launchpad not launching was my fault... turns out its obviously not. redownloaded Launchpad... yay it works. but damn it its downloading the game again.... and I get to laugh at my son because he keeps telling me the game is working. its not "the server is not responding". Now that my computer is 100% updated, I am going to just tell everyone else who has not yet gone to the extremes of deleting and re-downloading > DON'T< please wait, its not YOUR fault. However you may want to go update your flashplayer/Direct x if you haven't already.
  5. segap Augur

If I recall, those steps are not updated on looting, but on handing in the items.
  6. jackrich New Member

ok so 4 minutes zoning, then tells me destinations denied. Login takes up to 20 mins after it times out 6 times. Pull something and it shadow steps to you and the bonus EXP isn't working and some guy automatically says it isn't the updates. Well it wasn't doing it before!!!!
  7. Derek Lorekeeper

Keep freezing up at char select, disconnecting then being booted to server select. This happens to me almost every other patch. I need another patch or some to know which ports aren't connecting...
  8. TarewMarrForever Augur

On Phinny, anybody else seeing the return to "normal" XP rate after the patch? It's pretty definitive in TD on Raptor Isle...getting roughly 60% of what I used to be getting. Same two toons using the same tactics and the same levwls.

Hope this gets fixed ASAP...
  9. Otacon New Member

For 17 days, players on EVERY server will earn 170% XP instead of the normal 100% (a 70% bonus)! 17th Anniversary Bonus XP starts at 11AM PDT on March 16, 2016 and ends at 11:59PM PDT on Friday, April 1, 2016.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.