Server Downtime: Weds, March 23 @ 7:30 AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Mar 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roshen Brand Manager

axzelin and Iila like this.
  2. Brumski Augur

Added the ability to maintain the number of picks after server restarts.

Reduced the pick zone thresholds by 25%

All epic mobs can spawn in picks and instances, as well as having long respawn timers reduced to 6hours or less.
    Gemdiver likes this.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Server is due up half hour after Tipsy event goes active, will it be available to be completed when the server comes up?

4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

No fix to the auras in the anniversary raid?
  5. DebonAir Lorekeeper

Tipsy Teena event didn't start on Xegony at 00:00 Pacific, although the 5 and 2 minutes warnings came up.
    Will it be fixed?
  6. OHBoy(theRanger) Journeyman

added the ability to win the 17th year raid with out cheating I mean that would be a great update.... is there something we are missing? This crap is tough and we are a raid guild geared with TDS and TBM raid gear... I have heard that maybe 3 guilds have beaten it all because of an accident...
  7. Ezen New Member

How did you come up with this information?
  8. Nolrog Augur

He made it up based on what he wants to see. Patch notes:

March 23rd, 2016

- The Shield of the Dark Waters is now flagged correctly as a shield and can be used to bash. Bash away, all!
    - Corrected several mixed-up spawns in Phinigel raid instances.
    - Updated links to point to the new Customer Service petition and support sites.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/game-update-notes-mar-23-2016.231623/
  9. Kiaro Augur

Because some people find it hard to even put the minimal amount of effort into the game to get key'd or Epic'd that Phinny requires. Its incredibly easy already but they want it for free.
    Nolrog likes this.
  10. Lonye Augur

I wonder how hard this would be to implement. It's really annoying when you hold one toon in a pick of a zone so it doesn't collapse, then they decide to randomly collapse them every so often.

When pick was first introduced, it seemed like a habit that the server(s) would crash every time the perfect amount of picks were finally up.
  11. forbes77 Elder

why doesnt the chat loggin work anymore is it another nerf?
  12. Wahlaan New Member

it is working I was just there
  13. forbes77 Elder

ok thanks for that info wahlaan
  14. forbes77 Elder

yes you are right its working as nomal it hasnt been recenlty tho :) thanks again wahlaan
  15. Marlia New Member

Will TBM group spells ever be MGBable?
  16. Carryion New Member

Anyone reporting problems they Cant log in! I see servers are up! can get to Character screen Click on my toon and it just sits there for about 20 or so mins times out Boots me to Server select. I have valdate files. Still na na
  17. RealPoor New Member

I'm having the same problem on my accounts. I have seen servers been UP a while but it won't let me log in. tried validating game assets, repatching etc. Nothing is working. I get to Char select, log in and the loading bar never appears. I have to manually close the windows using task manager. Why U always broken EQ?
  18. Shammoo New Member

Worked for me try it now
  19. Malbrowncoat Elder

All is normal up to character select screen, then nothing,,,sits there, come back, restart the game again and I have to remove character at server select screen, on to character select again and stops .... sigh
  20. Toquillaw Augur

Takes ages to log in to the game, then using Origin fails and succors you to the current zone with a message "Destination zone denied entry" (Greater Fay).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.