Server Downtime: Weds, March 16 @ 7:30 AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roshen Brand Manager

2. TarewMarrForever Augur

Will the "wink, wink" anniversary bonus commence immediately upon servers coming back up? Will it be for all servers? Any other details / confirmation that it will be 170% XP rate (+70% bonus) for 17 days? That'd be great...
    Dethecus likes this.
  3. Lumiens Augur

Would be super nice if you could confirm if this is happening or not and if it's going to include Phinigel if it does. I'm sitting here at work my vacation request filled out for this Thursday/Friday waiting to turn it in. I really need to get my vacation request in by close of business today to be able to take the days off this week.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Dethecus like this.
  4. Vaclav Augur

5. Riou EQResource

They weren't lieing about "Premium" pricing with 1 being 99$ and other being 199$, at least the more expensive one comes with the feature :p
    Iila likes this.
  6. Ghubuk Augur

That has got to be a misprint and an extra zero added or something!
  7. Zamiam Augur

thats crazy ! who spends that kinda cash for hero's forge Ornaments ? just :confused:
  8. mmohno New Member

Well I have 8k dbcash just from the 500 each month. If they looked really nice I would add some and buy the cheaper one. I doubt anybody would actually buy the full amount of that stuff with just cash.
  9. MrMajestykx Augur

10. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

That has to be a typo or the marketing department is so out of touch they think we're stupid enough to waste $100 to $200 on ornaments that add literally nothing to the game except looks. You can get the clockwork stuff by running the race repeatedly so why would anyone spend $100 for the set?

Super duper epic fail with a side of derp!

[IMG]
  11. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

I Lol'd when I saw the prices on the heroes forge.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  12. KehleyrA New Member

OMG put the loading music back to the original music. The "random" is awful and so far hasn't been anything but one song. The original loading music is iconic and uplifting and what I love to hear when I load the game.
  13. Desmosis New Member

Roshen;
    I don't suppose you could tell us the .ini file or such that was used to randomize the login/character select music could you? Or at least mention to someone that (it would seem) many people are unsatisfied that the iconic and long standing EQTheme has been removed. Possibly allowing an option for this, or just give us a *hint* at the randomization file and allow us to "fix" this at our own peril. Thank you for any help or incite you may provide.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.