Server Downtime: Weds, July 1 @ 6:00 AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jun 30, 2015.

1. KC13 Augur

This brings up a point. It would be very interesting to see where EQ players reside.
  2. Marthisdil Augur

It's now 10:39AM CDT - 39 minutes past your 2 hour window. I just just a little bit ago login to the forums. Still cannot login to the game patcher.

I'd call your post BS.
  3. hebaroo New Member

what is really going on, is 2 two hours, well no thats come and gone, so is it going to be 5 hours down total, give us words!!!
  4. Brudal Augur

So DD yes, Dot no. Weapon procs and some AA proc like DD's will also gain exactly 500 extra damage.
  5. Weverley Augur

Can we get an update Roshen.My guild leader wants to check how harder are those raid bosses gonna be.
  6. Mintalie Augur

Aha, so both DD spells, DD weapon procs and DD AAs get the boost. Awesome! Thanks so much for clarifying.
  7. Motherlee Augur

Yeah I need to get to Farmer's Market soon. I want to put my traders up before I go.
  8. Marthisdil Augur

lol - TL box groups waiting at boss spawns and needing to get back to business, eh?

I'm hoping the bosses don't spawn at server up but immediately have the random timer to at least waste your time.
    Loren Weiss likes this.
  9. buffalou New Member

Well that 2 hr downtime is now running 3 hrs and 4 mins

what's up Doc

buffalou
  10. Weverley Augur

I'm on LJ btw except for a fellow nameT***** and his mage army we don't have that kind of problem but guild leader mention that he wouldn't mind if the raid bosses were too hard for that fellow to kill but no worry we have plenty enough of RL players to take a bigger challenge.
  11. Junioristic New Member

Yea Ive been keeping a eye on facebook and twitter. A freaking update would be nice.
  12. Marthisdil Augur

Oh, you will have that problem as soon as free transfers open up :)
  13. Weverley Augur

If/when other raiding guild come from Ragefire i'm sure we can adjust to the situation.After all it's more a question of been able to mobilize enough people fast enough to arrive first and since there is a raid rotation between the raiding guilds we already have a pretty good idea which raid boss is next.
  14. TarewMarrForever Augur

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!

You know how many times I've had to ask a player what instance? Or how many times I've asked?

I know you guys catch a lot of flack from the thankless community (guilty as charged, on occasion), you guys really do an awesome job with what you have to work with (I speak of your internally provided resources, not the talent of the team which you have).

For those of you who haven't checked it out, check out DBG reviews on Glassdoor.com sometime...*shudders*. It explains a *lot*...
  15. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

It shouldn't apply to DD spells/aa themselves, since those aren't procs, no?

The focus is particularly decent for hybrid classes, sk rng bst especially, though, because of our innate and or buff procs.
  16. Mintalie Augur

So which is it? That IS the question! Do any DD casters have this belt who can test?
  17. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

I'm a shadowknight. If I cast Spear of Vizat (spell, disease nuke) it doesn't mod the nuke. But if I proc the lifetap from touch of the cursed AA, it applies the focus. Does that clarify it?

It works on procs not casted/activated abilities.
  18. Mintalie Augur

So the proc on my weapon and the aug proc on my weapon would both get the mod, as well as my DD AA?
  19. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

No....your DD AA is *activated*. I assume you're referring to Force of the Elements. It doesn't apply to anything you can control.

The weapon innate proc and weapon aug's proc should both apply.

For example, if I'm using a Hastaduria with a Sigil of the Blade aug, both of those procs will be modded by the belt. But if I cast one of my AA bite spells that does a small nuke/tap to the mob with a mana return, the nuke component of the AA won't be affected by the belt.
  20. Andronicus Elder

What...is it Boxing Day....again?