Server Downtime: Weds, Feb 17 @ 6:30 AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Lost New Member

yep servers are up have been since earlier log off and cant log back in now patcher is broken cmon DB:mad:
  2. MuffinButtonOverLord New Member

Are they even at the office anymore? Have they made any actual statements or comments about the problem at hand right now?
    Because I went to bed before the patch, went to Orientation for my new job. Got home, watched anime, went to the store.... it is now 9:30pm, and we still cannot loggin? dafuk?
    DBG at least make a statement that you have acknowledge the problem, and working on a way to fix it.
  3. bloodsouls New Member

glad to know I'm not the only one but at the same time why aren't we checking this stuff DB. not only do you nerf great classes but now you have no one playing because you cant check your own software.
  4. RealPoor New Member

I am having the same issue, I was logged in for a while on two accounts. Logged one out because ping was getting high, figured I needed to reset laptop or connection. I can't log second account back in, so I log both out, restart, no dice. Looks like login server is down and has been for a bit. Hopefully it won't be down for too much longer.
  5. Remage New Member

Getting annoyed with all this patch and can't log in afterward. Every time that i have time to play after work. i can't log in. Fix this already. Go ahead and ban me if you like cuz this is getting so old. Never fails after a patch or is the patching still going? No statements from you guys at. We in the dark wondering what the happened. I will try again tomorrow and hopefully you fuckers ban my account so i dont have to deal with this !
  6. Xkuleousx New Member

unable to establish a connection to the servers// hmm, I was just in game, I gated, I get a popup on EQ login screen saying this as a popup over the login..
  7. Anavar New Member

This is absolutely pathetic customer service.

I bet they all went home, didn't even check their servers, and we will all be here in the morning, and probably waiting on another full days worth of patches and breaks.

Back to my Java programming classes I go. -_-
  8. Eagles New Member

Any idea when the log in servers are going to be back up?
  9. Katalyzt New Member

So, at this point we're 45 minutes behind. I'm wondering what the level of tardiness is acceptable at this point. An hour max without DB announcement is my limit. Lets keep our fingers crossed. A game that has been out for 17 years should have their patches down a little better imo.
  10. Katalyzt New Member

Servers are up!
  11. Katalyzt New Member

12. Onhanis Stonescale Elder

Hey, if people are gonna flame me, I'll flame back. Simple as that.
  13. Vtull Augur

I lied, this one may be the best one yet.
  14. kizant Augur

Fair point but I'd still just post the before and after scenarios and let them judge. If you got details and parses that really do show a reduction of 2/3 dps, for example, then they'll be able to judge quicker whether that's the reduction they were looking for.

Not really sure what you're getting at but EQ has been like this the entire time. You should be used to it by now.
  15. Ksenija Elder

For starters, do not ever mention that name on these boards, it's like saying Beetlejuice 3 times....and that goes for the other clown necro Xnao that turned this board into a Jerry Springer show.
    [IMG]

Secondly, You telling me giving DPS class a little more versatility is a bad thing ...how ?

Edit: as for Customer service, Tickets, General petition response time and balancing. They say Smedley turned down a offer from Perfect World, but I am starting to think this company may be a subsidiary of PWE. They operate the same way.
  16. Vivamort Augur

Because Utility is what Bards are for.

And Utility for necros tends to mean things like twitch. /gag

If the utility comes in the form of a spell gem, it won't find a spot on my spell bar, or the other 20 spell sets I have, because my spell bar is too crowded for my primary role, and that was before the GoDR nerf. As such it would be wasted.

Utility is an excuse to diminish a classes primary role. The argument being X class has Utility ability A B and C, where as class Y has no utility, so class Y should have better Tanking/DPS/Healing/whatever else than class X.

And I agree with the Rangerguy, this smacks of Melli.
  17. Ksenija Elder

Careful, thats twice.... do you miss the drama THAT much ?

Edit: Class based utility is what I am referring to. You dont call a wizard to handle undead. Or at least you shouldn't. These days, they are giving everything out to everyone, and that I am not a fan of. Every class should have their niche.
  18. Kiev New Member

http://www.necrotalk.com/showthread.php?t=12730

Just like you needed to do this. I guess the GoDR nerf and previous repeated nerfs is your classes punishment for being some of the biggest whiners in the history of the game. Yet you try to claim you guys are not powerful enough.

Hilarity ensues.
  19. Dreamrider Elder

Before you go . . .

Can I have your stuff?
    Jondalar likes this.