Server Downtime: Weds, Dec 9 @ 6:30 AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Lily Augur

December 9, 2015

*** Highlights ***

- Look to the marketplace this December! From the makers of Cat in the Bag comes Dog in a Crate. Each crate contains a random adoptable dog familiar. Trade them to your friends or collect them all yourself. Nothing evokes the true spirit of Frostfell like the gift of puppies!
    - Two new sets of Frostfell-themed Hero's Forge armor are now available! You can find one in the Marketplace, while the other can be acquired by completing certain Frostfell quests.
    - New and returning festive Frostfell items are available in the marketplace, starting on December 9th, at 11am Pacific!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't see the old Frostfell items in the MP. No ornaments, presents, pointsettas, etc.

2. Roxxanna Augur

I'm not seeing any new heros forge armor, nor the dog in a crate, can't even find the silly cat.
  3. Inke New Member

- Added The Incomplete Face of Life and Decay container to merchant: Lyppsenfon Qeyton. Combining the appropriate items from Anashti Sul will result in something wonderful!

Checked vendor and did not see this item for sale. Has anyone else? Is it like the rest and need to be dropped/particular event beaten before it shows?
  4. Zebarathe New Member

There are a lot of things that require a personal flag. so my guess it yes i think it might even say something like that in the patch notes.
  5. Quality Lorekeeper

So you all still didn't fix TBM Charms nor Range items? They still have no useable augs making them worthless. You still didn't fix the Cleave being on legs and Fero being on arms? Guys, really simple stuff here and you can't get it done? Again, ready to purchase two expansions and time for two accounts and no I will not. Seriously, you'll are devs probably making 6 figures and you can't fix a couple of pieces of armors code?
  6. Lily Augur

Is it intentional that the weapons are not placeable?
  7. Ruven_BB Augur

Have some no drop group shoulders that still have zero tribute. Guess all TBM items didn't get adjusted.

Ruven