Server Downtime: Weds, Dec 16 @ 6:30 AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Nightmares Augur

So, back in game and Crypt-Hunter's Soulrender Helm for Sk still doesn't have Faerune on it....
    Crypt-Hunter's Soulrender breastplate is 331 AC with Resplendid Sulstone of the Sturdy and no type 7 aug, where as August Trooper with boundless, no type 7 and non-raid elder aug is 374 AC, a 43 ac drop...
    I don't know about all, but quite a few Waist items and Range items are still missing their clicky effects (for TBM )( Ranged = Prismatic ward, Waist = Expanding mind ).
    Any word if these will be fixed soon??
    (Lag is crazy across Rathe Server atm)
  2. DruidCT Augur

Screw the groupers.... sounds right.
  3. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

could someone post the patch notes :)
  4. Daldolin Deathdealer New Member

I posted them it is last post on previous page.. Those were taken right from the text file that downloaded when I patched my toon.. :)
  5. Phynster2 Journeyman

Are you guys gonna give the bard instruments something other then focus effects, cause im sure everyone knows focus effects don't matter after SoD as we are max'd out... so now they are just for show... it'd be nice to have a clicky to them that can affect the entire group for ADPS or something...
  6. Roshen Brand Manager

adetia likes this.
  7. Angahran Augur

I'm mot seeing the bug thread for today's patch.
    Has noone started it yet?
  8. MeWiz New Member

Same goes for War group BP, it is way less AC than August BP, while all other piece are better or equal to August. And same for Cleric BP.

DBG really need to work on these things, can't let TBM be broken for this long.
  9. Warpeace Augur

On Vacation.....
  10. Geri_Petrovna Augur

You're making the extra AC up, in wrists/gloves

It's a feature of how the addition of large constants(AC of the augment), to small varying numbers (the ac of the base item).

A solution would be to increase the AC of the base item, and lower than of the augment, which would skew them back to how you favor, but break it for lower level characters wearing the same base item. (and also, lower the eventual AC on wrists/gloves)

If you are merely going for max AC, ,(like I am). your best bet is to accept that TBM won't be best in every slot, and consider TDS armor for the high ac slots, (chest) and TBM for the low AC slots (wrists/gloves)

And please don't get the Resplendent Sulstone of the Sturdy nerfed :D
    Nightmares likes this.
  11. Nightmares Augur

That may be, but mismatching armor like that can also effect charm slot ags that require armor sets and such, so that's another broken slot now. not to mention all TBM slots nerf down the secondary modifiers and by the numbers i am seeing ( and referred to you in our conversation) the gear is Horrid. If the AC wasn't so good, I would never use it, however on certain slots I am forced to remain in August or hightide armor due to the lower Ac nature of tbm for those slots. my Charm is broken due to this and I had to revert to a RoF charm due to this.
    If you go by the numbers I provided, it still shows that the armor is extremely out of balance as is and needs a lot to be increased to get it back in line, I'm only stating the AC ( which they could fix for said slots by placing a high AC slot exclusive aug on the venders to compensate). It would fix the issue, the scaling would not be affected and still work, and things would then be balanced properly once again.
    But these are only my opinions about that.
  12. Kaloha1 New Member

TDS raid mask's Form of Endurance has 1900 hp clicky, TBM raid mask's have 1800 hp clicky... /boggle really???!