Server Downtime: Weds, Dec 16 @ 6:30 AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

[IMG]

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 at 6:30AM Pacific* for an update. Servers will be unavailable for up to three hours.

Patch notes for this update can be found here.

Keep an eye on the EverQuest forums and social media for status updates and for news if additional downtime is needed.

*Convert to your local time
  2. Kiillz Augur

ya'll are killing me I m gonna have to change my day off from work now on always Wednesday!
    Vengeance and Silv like this.
  3. Axxius Augur

The servers are up already. No patch notes in game or on the forum. So what was this patch about? :confused:
  4. Silv Augur

Today is Tuesday.
  5. Hellboy007 Augur

you need sleep..:D
    Pirlo, Axxius and Silv like this.
  6. Axxius Augur

Oops, lost in time! :oops:
  7. Kiillz Augur

8. Hellboy007 Augur

Now you can start asking about the patch notes =) WRU patch notes
  9. Lucy Elder

They are having problems finding the revolving dartboard and darts.
  10. nolan081100 Journeyman

please provide an out of game link to /gems thank you
    Pirlo, Lonye and Soltara like this.
  11. Atlans Lorekeeper

Do we have any idea what this patch was for? There aren't any patch notes.
    My wish on Frostfell is that they put in the "A formidable foe approaches in the distance..." message when a named spawns in TBM HAs. They did it in CotF and TDS and it is very nice for non-trackers.
    Ssdar and Soltara like this.
  12. Trick New Member

What I read is that this is general non-game specific maintenance across all Daybreak games and that there will be no patch notes. *sigh* Three hours.
  13. DruidCT Augur

There are two downtimes back to back. The non-game specific one (different thread), then one for everquest game patch (this thread). No doubt timed together to minimize overall disruption to the game.
  14. nolan081100 Journeyman

my guess is it will be somewhere along the lines of these patch notes from the test server just 6 days ago.... with possible updates and maybe even a Shield of Dreams type 9 aug slot removal....

December 10, 2015

*** Items ***

- TBM items now have guild tribute values.
    - Fixed items that had unintentional negative resist stats.
    - TBM bows, shields and weapons now have the correct ornamentation slot 20.
    - Added focus effects to Deathseeker's Loremaster Greaves and Vambraces.
    - Swapped the focus effects on several raid arms and legs items. Arms should have Cleave and Legs should have Ferocity.
    - TBM raid gear now has 75 purity.
    - Fixed the descriptions on Form of Endurance focus effects.
    - Fixed the description on Prismatic Ward focus effects.
    - Deathseeker's Soulrender Breastplate now has the Deflection Discipline Bonus focus effect.
    - Fixed the description on Knowledge of the Past XXII focus effect.
    - Fixed errors on several focus effects that were either backwards and/or more powerful than raid gear.
    - Fixed the descriptions on focus effects: Geomantra, Expanding Mind, Form of Defense, and Soothing Breath.
    - Sell back values for Broken Mirror raid items have been reduced.

*** Quests & Events ***

- Grannus no longer tells you that his spell resistance has dropped when it has not.
    - Killing three bokons with one ooze in the group version of Anashti Sul, Damsel of Decay will now correctly show that you will receive the achievement "Three for One."
    - Credit will also now be given properly for the "Seven at One Blow" achievement.

*** Mercenaries ***

- Pathing in Sul Vius: Demiplane of Decay and Sul Vius: Demiplane of Life should be improved.

*** Achievements ***

- The achievements for wearing Vim and Vigor chain and leather sets now show the correct text in the achievement element descriptions.
    - The challenge achievements for Wither and Decay now refer to them by their correct names, and not "Death and Decay."

- The EverQuest Team
    Pirlo likes this.
  15. Destroying Angel Lorekeeper

Notes off client say they fixed level 1 necro pets.
  16. LLyan New Member

I don't see anything in there are fixing it so the Charm's that are dropping have aug's. Are they ever going to fix that?
    loagin likes this.
  17. loagin New Member

Apparently, putting augments in the game for charm and range items is too difficult for them. BUT HEY, we have puppies in the game! *rolls eyes*
    Pirlo likes this.
  18. Agnor Journeyman

I wish they would fix the charms. I am dying to see if they are better than COTF Raid Charms.
    loagin likes this.
  19. Nightmares Augur

I find it interesting that with the augs bought at the venders, the Crypt-hunter soulrender armor for SK is better than what I had previous ( August, non-raid) and then the BP is kinda on par with RoF Fear Touched, as per it's AC. For an SK that is rather pathetic and unbalanced. I'm hoping they are tweaking that to make it better fall in line ( it's about 50 less AC than August, where the other armor slots are about 50ac higher than august).
    Just saying
  20. Daldolin Deathdealer New Member

December 16, 2015

*** Items ***
    - TBM items now have guild tribute values.
    - Fixed items that had unintentional negative resist stats.
    - TBM bows, shields, and weapons now have the correct ornamentation slot 20.
    - Added focus effects to Deathseeker's Loremaster Greaves and Vambraces.
    - Swapped the focus effects on several raid arms and legs items. Arms should have Cleave and Legs should have Ferocity.
    - TBM raid gear now has 75 purity.
    - Fixed the descriptions on Form of Endurance focus effects.
    - Fixed the description on Prismatic Ward focus effects.
    - Deathseeker's Soulrender Breastplate now has the Deflection Discipline Bonus focus effect.
    - Fixed the description on Knowledge of the Past XXII focus effect.
    - Fixed errors on several focus effects that were either backwards and/or more powerful than raid gear.
    - Fixed the descriptions on focus effects: Geomantra, Expanding Mind, Form of Defense, and Soothing Breath.
    - Sell back values for TBM raid items have been reduced.
    - Wither and Decay Hero's Forge Ornaments will no longer display as the wrong armor type.
    - TBM Deathseeker's helms now have Faerune.
    - TBM non-bow ranged items no longer have a type 21 ornament slot.

*** Quests & Events ***

- Grannus no longer tells you that his spell resistance has dropped when it has not.

*** Achievements ***
    - The achievements for wearing Vim and Vigor chain and leather sets now show the correct text in the achievement element descriptions.
    - The challenge achievements for Wither and Decay now refer to them by their correct names, and not "Death and Decay."
    - Credit will now be given properly for the "Three for One" and "Seven at One Blow" achievements.
    - The first and third achievement components in Vanquisher of Anashti Sul, Damsel of Decay are no longer reversed.

*** NPCs ***
    - The vendors in Sul Vius: Demiplane of Decay are now combatable while at home and non-combatable while at work.
    - Pathing in Sul Vius: Demiplane of Decay and Sul Vius: Demiplane of Life should be improved.

*** Progression Servers ***
    - Corrected an issue where the level 1 necromancer pet Cavorting Bones would immediately generate low hp aggro with any attacker at full health.

- The EverQuest Team

These are the patch notes from when I tried to Log in.

Faerune added to Raid Helms but not Group Helms.
    No Mention of Augs for Charm or Ranged Items.
    Fero and Cleave changed for Raid Arms and Legs but not for Group Arms and Legs.

Come on Daybreak.... It will be a month since TBM Launched tomorrow and you all still don't have this stuff fixed. What gives, I think it is totally appropriate that you named this expansion The Broken Mirror due to the fact that it is still most definitely broken!!!
    Nightmares and loagin like this.