Server Downtime: Thurs, Sept 24 @ 5:30 PM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 24, 2015.

1. furrykitty New Member

You win the internet for today.
    Fadyena likes this.
  2. Wesb87 New Member

8 am great time for fixes
  3. Andronicus Elder

Yeah I can never find the sploits before they fix them.:eek:
  4. Tonda New Member

This time of night is definitely not the time for a 2 hour patch, being there are raids going on, and many do play at night here. But I doubt they truly give a fig, being there are still alot of issues in game that they simply refuse to fix no matter how many patches they have or when they are.:confused:
  5. Derd Augur

Well lets see, lots of stuff broken they found fix's what do you want them to wait till you decide its ok to fix them? Really take a couple hours go outside take a walk watch football ! :) jesh people relax.
    Geroblue, Adanedhel, Tarvas and 2 others like this.
  6. Kobrah Augur

Before you rage quit see my thread in veteran's lounge
    Rcalielie likes this.
  7. Nightmares Augur

30 min warning and getting booted 10 min later is not professional. Just saying Guys.

As to the fixes, glad this stuff is being worked on. When can we expect the fixes for the rest of the bugs from the recent patch?
    When can we expect a simpler way of using Bold Attacks ( War / Pal / SK)? Currently the method of turning on and turning off the ability is rather... well it's rediculous.
    As to doing this patch on a Thursday night during Prime Gaming hours across the entire Continental U.S. .... ( 8:30-10:30 Eastern, 7:30-9:30 Central, 6:30-8:30 Mountain, 5:30-7:30 Pacific). not really a happy moment...
  8. Mournblade Lorekeeper

Relax people, it's just a game and happens.
    mortiv, Tarvas and Rcalielie like this.
  9. Zarakii Augur

seriously people everyone about the patch nerfs and people about the patch to help reduce said nerfs? get a life
  10. Zarakii Augur

and yes kobrah we get it you are a big bad forum troll....
  11. cileck New Member

They mention fixing the weapon damage bonus issue with this weeks patch, has anyone noticed if mage pets are hardly scratching targets? Or am i just creating problem by over analyizing?
  12. Kobrah Augur

how do u put the "kobrah said" in the quotes ?
  13. mortiv New Member

Three rules of life.

1) crap happens.

2) crap happens regularly.

3) get used to the first two rules.
    Mayfaire and Tarvas like this.
  14. Zarakii Augur

magic
  15. cileck New Member

ya...magic
  16. Azlynx Elder

Patches happen sure. They totally 100% didnt test anything they implemented. They didnt bother to listen to the people on test server either. They claimed everything was fixed last patch. I log in for 2 minutes guess what? Sustained Dev. Still doesnt count down and pyromancy still dots caster. I figured that all out in 2 minutes. You want to know how? I cast some spells not exactly rocket science. They dont know what they are doing let alone our classes.
    Vetplayer and Xeladom like this.
  17. hiallya New Member

Thanks for fixing stuff.
    Zarakii likes this.
  18. mackal Augur

I PM'd Dzarn about Bold Attacks (I wanted to be able to do /alt buy <activation id> or something like that, /alt buy does appear to be a command but it takes some other number), he said they're working on something better, but I think they wanted to fix the suicidal wizards and DB for TLP first.
  19. Kobrah Augur

[
  20. Rumplerally New Member

Well ALL the Wizzies were committing suicide, id say THAT is a major bug that need fixing ASAP,

Loss of RAID night, sad.......
    Loss of ALL wizards worth a darn.....priceless.....o_O
    Nightmares and Zarakii like this.