Server Downtime: Thurs, May 28 @ 8:00 AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, May 27, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

[IMG]

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 8:00AM Pacific* for server maintenance. Servers will be unavailable for approximately two hours.

Ragefire will require additional downtime. Ragefire will be unavailable for approximately four hours. More info on this here.

Patch Notes for this update can be found here.

Keep an eye on the EverQuest forums and social media for status updates and for news if additional downtime is needed.

*Convert to your local time
    Silv and Ferry-Tunare like this.
  2. Kasuka Lorekeeper

Can't wait to actually be able to, you know, kill stuff.... Thanks for the update!
  3. vardune Augur

good news and thank you for the update.
  4. Fendy Augur

Um, sorry folks. While we were maintaining everything Daybreak yesterday we forgot maintain things Everquest specific.
    Elricvonclief and Ragefirefail like this.
  5. Roree New Member

*grumbles* aaaaaaaaaaaaaand not a peep about fixing the TS vendors in PoK?!
    Elricvonclief and Ragefirefail like this.
  6. Kiillz Augur

AND still noting on the missing Culturall vendor or did I miss something??
    Elricvonclief, Ragefirefail and Roree like this.
  7. kerp Journeyman

About them tradeskill vendors....
    Ragefirefail likes this.
  8. Kiillz Augur

its not just TS but the Cultural IN particular... people looking to make cultural are crippple by this ONE vendor being MIA.
    Ragefirefail likes this.
  9. kerp Journeyman

I agree, I'm in that exact boat. Just throw those items on any ol' vendor, just tell us who!
    Ragefirefail and Kiillz like this.
  10. Durz New Member

Cultural vendors?
    bugged Tamrel progression task in PoWar?
    Insanely unstable chat channels on AB??
    Elricvonclief, Yinla and Ragefirefail like this.
  11. guado Augur

I hate to break it to you all, but Server Maintenance does not equal Patch To Fix PoK. I wish, but no.
  12. WebNinja New Member

You got to be kidding me....still no fix for the PoK vendors? You're killing me guys...
    Ragefirefail likes this.
  13. Smallpox Augur

Ragefire Beta Reward bags still missing (from the /claim window) as of last night.

I originally claimed it when Ragefire went live, then it got wiped (twice). Still nothing in the claim window (even with a refresh).

Hope it's there when the server comes up. :)
    Ragefirefail likes this.
  14. Swiftkick789 New Member

Quick question guys. I want to play this so bad but i cant figure out how to log on if someone could message me that would be awesome. i used to watch my brothers play this when i was a little kid and ive always wanted to play it. thanks for the help
  15. Xenokorpse New Member

Heya Swift I noticed you just posted this ... if you are trying to log in now they are doing maintenance on the game and all servers are down... most likely another 45 minutes or so ... once servers are back you simply double click your everquest icon to open the launcher ... put in your sign in name and password and there ya go ... IF you are not on a computer that has played EQ ... you will have to download first. Hope you make it in and look me up on Xegony server if you're there
  16. Smallpox Augur

You need to have an active subscription to see "Ragefire" in the server list. (If that was what you were referring to)
  17. Swiftkick789 New Member

im not 100% i downloaded the correct thing i have to ability to log onto the game but when i do i dont see any servers being up. but i think i downloaded the beta version is that the correct one. im sadly no interested in playing on the old servers due to the fact id be so behind but i would really enjoy being able to play this game from the start
  18. Redmanchew New Member

Ragefire brings back grouping with other players for a social experience. The fast recovery mechanics and improvements to the original game allows all classes to actually solo very effectively. This is the first time in the 16 year history of EQ that this has been achieved. The market that gravitated toward EQ in the beginning was attracted to those expansions even without those improvements. All that is missing now is pvp content to allow these progression servers to take over the MMO customer base, once again. You can do it Daybreak! Don't get the big head(s) when I say this Daybreak; It is obvious that DB is working on EQ effectively, and are doing things the right way. Players know this. Keep up the good work Daybreak, and thanks for listening.
  19. Alekzandre Augur

Swiftkick, you need the Regular Client, not beta..Have a Fun day!!
  20. Fallfyres Augur

--------------

Actually I just saw a post reporting they are back. I didn't want to suggest what I thought which was: Ragefire is still down. When they are don with Ragefire and its back up, and IF the PoK vendors are still there, then you can have a party. o-0