Server Downtime: Fri, Oct 23 @ 4:00AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

[IMG]

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Friday, October 23, 2015 at 4:00AM Pacific* for maintenance. Servers will be unavailable for approximately one hour.

There are no patch notes associated with this server downtime.

Keep an eye on the EverQuest forums and social media for status updates and for news if additional downtime is needed.

*Convert to your local time
  2. matouoli Elder

hopefully we will have that crashing issue fixed ................
  3. Soon Augur

Kunark coming on Lockjaw
  4. Zamiam Augur

well server back up but still no Storm break LoN prize packs in marketplace ..
  5. Shoey New Member

I think their clocks were wrong. Servers were up until about 8 CDT.
  6. Roderick Journeyman

Crashing not fixed
  7. matou New Member

NOT FIXED , 1st time i need to deal with crashing issues ( even when we had the crashing issues during house of thule ) i was not having these, let me say this is VERY annoying.

we were raiding in TDS Wednesday and many in raid crashed while zoning :mad:
  8. Sklak Journeyman

Still chain crashing on zoning today, not had any crashing issues before this week's patch.
  9. Zneak New Member

What the hell is going on with all the crashing while zoning ? Every other time I zone the client crashes!!
  10. Strawberry Unicorn New Member

I really hoped they planned on fixing the crashing issue during maintenance. Is anyone working on this?
  11. Riou EQResource

They said they are letting a proposed fix sit on test and beta over the weekend and if it looks good it will be emergency sent to live this upcoming week