Server Downtime: Fri, Jan 22 @ 7:00 AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Phaolin New Member

Xage likes this.
  2. wiha Elder

I hope you are wrong pets should be left alone. They put in an AA that will let the pet agro less or more it is up to the owner to make sure the real tank has a shot and when they go down let the pet take over. they nerfed pets the last few times so stop blaming the pets for the tanks not doing their jobs tanks need to start hitting more then taunt and doing more.
  3. Davuk Journeyman

Starting to look forward to downtimes the forums light up and the reading is far more entertaining then grinding levels on tlp :D
    Zargon likes this.
  4. brotherbfd New Member

drama queen
  5. Davuk Journeyman

I can just see the dev team after the outage gathering in a bar and reading threw the forums. I drink for every cuss word :D
  6. brotherbfd New Member

In the olden days a patch was 200 hours of downloading. A new expansion more. Try to avoid the download by buying the CD....3 expansions in a row they never installed right out of the box and you still got hit with a 1 week download after you got the damn thing to work. Then they would push a new installer that didn't work, revert back to the old one that would wipe the stock ui.

I think things are getting better.
    Yimin likes this.
  7. brotherbfd New Member

Passive aggressive are we?
  8. Kempel Journeyman

That may be correct, my time had lapsed during the year and we did receive a nice little bump of extra time. Was still nice to see that little perk. (maybe it was to get us back and it worked for me)
  9. Crow2663 New Member

EQ you have trolled me once again, takes day off to relax and play some EQ, logon server down in 25 mins.... Have a paid account so I will complain as much as I'd like. Love what you've done with the game in the 3000000000000 patches it takes you to fix it though....
    brotherbfd likes this.
  10. Tazz New Member

They need fix pet aggro its defiantely not working like it should. Their should not had been a AA all they needed to do was just make it so when you turn pet taunt off it doesn't generate aggro, when on it does. Its not pet classes fault if tanks cant hold aggro thats a tanking issue that should had been addressed with tanking classes. Pet classes need their pets to hold aggro i have a necro supposed to be a soloing class kinda suks when you send in your pet and start casting dots just to have mob come straight to you. So in a nut shell AA doesn't work. We also had a AA to reduce aggro why not just have it so it would reduce aggro 100% instead of the stupid nerft to pet aggro. I no for 1 i rarely group with a tank so thats like bending pet classes over and ramming a rod up our just cause tanks cant do their job. Poorly thought out design.
  11. Carnage New Member

I happen to agree on this point. If you pay for a service, and do not receive the service you paid for, outside of this game, how many of you would and complain until you got something then? All of you. I know I would, and get some sort of compensation by doing it.
  12. Qnyil New Member

I demand 1 month of All access for every minute past 9am that the servers are down..
  13. Billary New Member

Times Up. 2 hours over.
    Lets Play!
  14. Davuk Journeyman

its 10:30 pm ... what is that like a couple hundred years
  15. XanaronPovar New Member

Pacific.. you made that post at 9:03
  16. Cyri Journeyman

QQ neckbeards. That is all.
  17. Davuk Journeyman

if he ment pst he should have said so. Timezone Bigots
  18. Carnage New Member

Play a tank before you go spouting off at the mouth about agro and how to control it.
  19. jiri_ Augur

Hey Everquest, I wrote you a little song to cheer you up. It's called
    [IMG]
    LET'S GO ALREADY!
  20. Cicelee Augur

New member posts on patch days are fun to read.
    Elricvonclief and Zargon like this.