Server down

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mogossis, Jun 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hendar2 Augur

When they first went down I went to bed. 8 hours later, same thing. At least I wasn't sitting here the whole time.
  2. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

Extended server problems, finally something authentic from the classic era of EQ!
  3. Abhorsan Journeyman

Got the message "You are no longer announcing" and the LFG search window stopped working. Then the server crashed.... moral of the story seems to be to NEVER look for a group on Ragefire!!!!
  4. Farostegui New Member

Just a heads up to folks in situations like myself. I was currently in unrest basement when server went down. Hit the button in the character select screen that sends you home so you dont lose xp!
  5. Banuvan Augur

I've already gone home twice from mobs in the game. I'm not liking home too much right now.
  6. beyrak Augur

That's not "classic".
  7. beyrak Augur

Yea, it's going to take a double xp weekend to make up for all this xp loss, not even counting the down time by not playing.
  8. Farostegui New Member

Agreed its not classic, nor did I say it was.
  9. Frenzic Augur

Says the level 48 mage. Yes please help mabbu keep up!
  10. Aiona Augur

I was on the stairs leading up to the kings room in LGuk when the server went down the second time. I was going to try put a group together since king/herb/tact seemed wide open for the taking.

If only I could have got that group together - might have hit 50 by morning! :(
  11. Atern New Member

Twice?
  12. Shenkt New Member

I call that a good year.
  13. Detheb Augur

Aww thanks, it means alot ;)
  14. RadarX Augur

Hopefully not too much longer folks. We really appreciate your patience.
  15. chanlinslacks New Member

Hope the servers come up soon, all the EU raiders are ready to play :) while the yanks are sleeping again :)
  16. Baragash New Member

Sorry for your loss Vaclav. Ignore the idiots.
    Elkay likes this.
  17. Aiona Augur

You have casual gamers, core gamers and hardcore gamers. You can read wikipedia's take on the definition of 'gamer' to get one perspective on the topic. Definitions may vary, but this should help put things into perspective.:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Gamer#Dedication_Spectrum

Back on topic, if the servers come back up in the next few hours, I'll be looking to put together a group for King/herb/tact area in LGuk if anyone wants to set up camp for a few hours!
  18. RadarX Augur

Also folks let's get this back on the rails and without the personal attacks. We are most certainly removing posts and handing out suspensions as many found out today.
    Steampunk likes this.
  19. Pemerian New Member

LOL, yes, isnt that the truth. Yes we all want to play, but i would have thought that we all would have realized by now not to do something important or get yourself into a situation where if you went LD it would be detrimental. It was a gamble if you did and we all know that,especially with issues like zoning and chat lag etc, that most likely the server was going to come down again......Classic EQ is finally here!
  20. sleka Lorekeeper

Chat servers still down? Bummer, emotes were still working though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.