Server down

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mogossis, Jun 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banuvan Augur

Yep. Another death because of another roll back. So now we are up to ~50-55% of a level gone because of these issues. Was so close to mana song at 32. Now, back down into level 30. I'm usually pretty reasonable with these types of things but that does it for me.
  2. TarewMarrForever Augur

DBG: just bring the server (at least RF) back down and address the world server performance issues.

It is just broken.

90% of the time zoning boots you unless the zone happens to be on the same virtual node. So basically wizzy/druid ports are virtually guaranteed to boot you.

80% of the time character removal from world fails and you have to kill the client.

Tells are taking 60+ seconds.

If you are unable to fix these issues while servers are up, then TAKE THEM DOWN AND FIX IT!!!

It's 5am ET. If there ever was a good time to bring them down and fix it, NOW IS THE TIME!

Leaving it up in this zombie state is just an exercise in frustration.
  3. Ducreux Augur

Seems fine now that it crashed again.

Hah.
  4. Njall Journeyman

For a couple minutes - back to crashing/succor point zoning now...
  5. Ishbu Augur

So...servers down. Good times
  6. Faiythe New Member

@ 4.10 cst am.
  7. Kenshar New Member

Down again :(
  8. Vaclav Augur

On them right now. But do see that trying to login a box - it's weird.
  9. Weverley Augur

Try to zone-in and it just froze.Doesn't mark the name of the zone you are entering either.
  10. Vaclav Augur

There we go - recrashed for real.
  11. Betenoire Elder

It's down, I am still in Neriak but I can tell if I zone I'll disconnect
    Nm just crashed
  12. Nickatropolis Augur

its been up and down the last few minutes... have been disconnected twice, the last time for good as the server now shows as being down. I am not going to waste my time doing anything in the game any more tonight/this morning as there will likely be a roll back once they plug in the right network cable to the right mainframe.
  13. TarewMarrForever Augur

C'mon guys, BRING IT DOWN and fix it!
  14. Shenkt New Member

[IMG]

[IMG]

If my girlfriend went down this often; I wouldn't be playing EQ.
    Nickatropolis likes this.
  15. Sinzz Augur

yup guessing time to go back to bed and hope it gets sorted
  16. Vaclav Augur

Let's do the Time Warp again!
    Steampunk likes this.
  17. Everqueen New Member

This is getting crazy
    :oops:
  18. thechacko Elder

Well whatever is breaking its breaking hard. Wish the devs good luck repairing it.

I hope its just not something like some jerk abusing an exploit causing a memory leak or something.
  19. MobileVortex Journeyman

See you all in 8 hours when they post another ETA
  20. TarewMarrForever Augur

They're, it's down now lol.

Hard crash.

Have you learned NOTHING in 16 years? This is MMO 101.

You do NOT leave a server up that is running like that with those kind of world-server communication problems.

You bring it down in a CONTROLLED fashion, and fix the issue.

You left the server in the fekked state for OVER AN HOUR until finally it crashed.

You basically just created a whole bunch of /petitions, lost xp, lost items.

Unnecessarily.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.