Servant of Ro agro Player

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Redsumm, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Redsumm Journeyman

My Servant of Ro agroed the group pally today (he confirmed doing AE agro; we were pulling multiple Coldains in the SE Great Divide caves). I have not seen this before (our group has been killing like this in these caves for weeks). Have others experienced this? I am fairly new to the mage class and learning.
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

might be that you got ago on a mob that can charm?
  3. Nylrem Augur

Been experiencing similar multiple times with RS pets, that they don't unsummon themselves, and have seen it with other magicians' swarm pets, that very rarely, they'll stick around as NPCs. Have not noticed, when it does happen, is possible that I was mez'd or some such, when it happened. I cannot remember last time I was actually charmed, so I don't believe it was from a NPC charming me.

They have been not aggressive, and not continuing to help, but attackable and killable when they do this.

Maybe it's affecting Servant of Ro pets as well? Maybe it stuck around after it should have depopped, not attacking anything, but when pally AE agro'd, it then started attacking.