Seriously....

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gremin, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Gremin Augur

Would you please fix your issues all at once....this stop and go, ruining play time for people is really getting annoying.

Sincerely,
  2. Herf Augur

/em tastes the tears.
  3. Dilquan Augur

They are coming down now again. Fidiots.
    Herf likes this.
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

Well, on behalf of the rest of the EQ community, stop farming shadow rapiers.
    Shindius, Mossaa and Indigo_Quarmite like this.
  5. Indigo_Quarmite Augur

Just wait for the 64-bit client upgrade. At least 1-2 months of this.

Maybe they will float us a bone and activate the thanksgiving bonuses a day or 2 early if its possible.
    Shindius and Gnothappening like this.
  6. Gnothappening Augur

I 100% expect this. But this game is how old and been worked on by how many people? Want to bet there have been some people who didn't comment their code correctly? Want to bet there were some who threw a wrench into things as their parting gift when they were fired? So many years of stuff. AA, skills, levels, spells, and a ton of alternate currency and gear. I pity any dev that comes into this as a fresh face.
    Nennius likes this.
  7. Captain Video Augur

I used some of the downtime to find an Xbox Series X at MSRP, delivery on Black Friday. I would have missed out if I was in-game. I'm not complaining.

And BTW, this is far more likely to be a network issue rather than a game code issue.
    Shindius likes this.
  8. Corydon Augur

They can only fix issues once they popped up. I am certain they don't do zig-zag maintenance deliberately...
    Zapsos and Skuz like this.
  9. Zapsos Augur

I'm sure the devs LOVE working on a Saturday just to annoy us.
  10. Gishmail Journeyman

Servers going down is annoying, but happens. What sucks is the rollbacks. Losing exp/items because the server crashes and gets rolled back with drive an insane man mad.