Serious question re: survivability/moloing

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Denhbers, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Ineptocracy Leader Elder

Are there any non raid zerkers around anymore? How do they fare moloing?
  2. Phrett Augur

My reply may not be worth much to you since I'm a raid zerker... but I'd bet things for a group geared zerk could get pretty salty in some of the current content. The reason I say that, is because in some of the back HOF areas, and a few of the CotF heroic adventures, things can get dicey even for me molo'ing. Hell, even some of the VoA named can still present a challenge. Granted that's tougher content than what you HAVE to do, but if you're wanting to molo the entirety of the content you've paid for... my guess is it's pretty tough for group gear only berserkers. Take it for what it's worth. :cool:
  3. Broozer Augur

I am a group geared 100 zerker. Molo-ing dark blues is painful and highly not recommended. Heck even light blues (like 6-8 levels lower, not 12) can get occasionally dicey on singles. Multiple mobs that are level 88ish can hurt a lot.

I like the idea of the graduated curve in that the lower the mob level, the more decap should proc. Chance of death fighting a level 99 mob molo = high. Chance of death fighting level 94 mob molo = pretty high. Something is wrong with that picture.
  4. Zahrym Augur

Ya, and it's not the class. My alt barely breaks 65khp and can molo most COTF camps.
  5. Gragas Augur

Wizard alt?
  6. Zahrym Augur

Beast/Bard/Sham/Zerk/Rogue are all the classes I mess with, rogue is by far the worst off molo.
  7. Gortar Augur

Just an fyi, a lot of ppl beta tested non maxed group geared tanks. They said the content in COTF was ridiculous to tank (requiring to j5 healer mercs with warriors in ROF gear). The dev's want it this way so that's how it is :>.
  8. Sinestra Augur

I would like all classes to be able to solo decently on tier one content.
  9. Songsa Augur

Good luck with rogues not even being able to solo 4 years old content.