September 2017 Producer's Letter: It's Expansion Season

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Mooncast, Sep 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyLarth Augur

no they dropped that a while a go when they went Free to Play. You pay for all months you want to play as a Gold member.
  2. god_bleed New Member

you can make a combine expansion down the road and combine the lore from both games into the new expansion.. two different alternate universe of gods that brought two worlds together to join forces and take over the world of everquest.

people dont come back for level increase.. well maybe for a 5 level jump.. but 50 levels or even 25 w/e it would bring tons back..

not that I am complaining about 5 if they are going to be in new expansion I am excited.. I am talking long term...

I think alot of focus has been making sure mobs or certain characters are over powered.. Maybe less time doing that.. those ways people figure out ways or items that make characters over powered is what makes game legend... can you think of items or aa? I can
  3. Atreaux New Member

Sighhhhhhh EQ DEV's couldn't be bothered to add a single thing to this years Halloween event...How lame and extremely disapointing. How difficult is it to write a simple quest addition for a automatic yearly event that you know is coming..../rantover.
  4. Lottascatta Journeyman

Would much rather have quality content and new spells/AA's than a Level increase!
    Yinla and kizant like this.
  5. Orbital101 Augur

Why rather pick in between when You will get all the above!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. menown Augur

I am excited
  7. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

So when is the live stream regarding this supposed to be? Originally the post said today but I can't find any reference to that anywhere now.
  8. lamsai Journeyman

when is pre-order going up? it is mid oct now
  9. Riou EQResource

Likely next week after the EoK sale ends
  10. svann Augur

Ok. I didnt even consider that someone might be talking about a sudden jump of 45 levels since thats just absurd.
  11. Roxxlyy Augur

The date hasn't been announced quite yet - keep an eye out!
  12. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Thanks for letting me know. I hope it's soon so we know more info about the expansion and so the beta can get started. A longer beta usually equals a better expansion launch.
    Roxxlyy likes this.
  13. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

Hmmm, new level increase, who'd a thunk it?
  14. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

15. Ishtass Augur

Sancus likes this.
  16. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Not really.
    Merely pointing out that, regardless if your "prediction" turned out to be correct or not (70% chance, about, considering a level increase was "due" with EoK), it was based on nothing that was "new" or even supporting the conclusion you drew.

Now that new rez-stone on the other hand...
    Yes i take THAT as an indication.
    Even though that too COULD merely be a diversion, chances are it's not.

So IF there will be a level-increase, then i personally will compare EoK and RoS to the GoD-OoW debacle back then.
    If they roll out a level increase now, i fully expect it to have been intended for EoK already but for some reason, like in the GoD era, it wasn't.
    It would perhaps also explain to some extent the Queen and Vault event's mechanics...
    While Reaper is still simply bad "backward" design.
  17. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

18. Nennius Curmudgeon

"You should target your character to be Level 110 when Beta starts"

Nice
  19. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Two things:
    a) Noone but you yourself was actually calling you a fool.
    b) you were not criticized or "corrected" FOR SAYING something, but for how you desperately made things up based on nothing tangible to "support" your "reasoning".

So your "guess" is likely to turn out "correct" - big achievement, given that it's been overdue already.
    But your past claims are still unfounded and were rightfully "laughed at" because well...
    ANYTHING you linked to in your earlier posts, if you did link/point to anything at all, was in the game for a long time already and had nothing to do with the new expansion.

I hope you get the difference/distinction.
    And you're welcome.
    Ishtass likes this.
  20. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Seriously, there must be something wrong with you when you dub people like this that are merely pointing out your shortcomings and even the flaws in your "logic".
    Sad person, you must be!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.