Fixed Internally Selos- RoF Quest- Shard's Landing- Shard Experiences

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by tejbir21, Jul 4, 2020.

1. tejbir21 New Member

For the step,
    Analyze one of the crystal shards found in older locations.

There is currently no way to update past this. The magus will not hand you a shard to use and the original shards are not dropping in the game anymore.

Please advise with what we should do. Many people are stuck on this step.
    theonepercent, Kreban, Barton and 3 others like this.
  2. Dadbod New Member

bump
    tejbir21 likes this.
  3. Traval New Member

Same, can't get past that part.
    tejbir21 likes this.
  4. tejbir21 New Member

Any update on this?
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Just did this on Tunare.

Step #6 "Speak to Magus Burlshin about other crystals to analyze" As soon as I hailed him I was given "Tiny pale fear shard" and the step #7 shows up.

#7 - take that "tiny pale fear shard" on cursor and right click on the purple box/Magicial Analyzer and it updates.

Iirc they put in the tiny pale fear shard from the Magus to correct the issue of when they removed the other fear shards that would activate depending on characters level for the faction part of the quest. It was very confusing.

So at this point it sounds like Magus Burlshin on Selos has not been told to hand out the new version because Selos is still on the old way which is no longer in game.

Server bug!
  6. theonepercent Augur

Please fix this for this months patch so Selo doesn't miss out on yet another cool quest.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I made a change that I hope gets in there i time, but it is late, so I cannot promise.
    theonepercent likes this.