Selos live = transfers?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zinkeh, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Zinkeh Augur

So if Selos is on a path to live does that mean I would eventually be able to free my 4 chars from Agnarr at some point? That would be...amazing.
  2. Crayon123 Augur

Agnarr is a prison, make yourself comfortable.
  3. ForumBoss Augur

I'm more interested in if it will keep AoC's when it reaches live, that is the main draw for me.
    chumpy likes this.
  4. snailish Augur

Can transfer off Agnarr to live now.

Or at least could...
  5. Zinkeh Augur

Right. You could at some point but I was hoping to bring them to selos. I hate the idea of all that time and work sitting over there, lol.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

That would give you an advantage over those starting on the TLP servers.
  7. Zinkeh Augur

Well sure. It would obviously have to be after pop on selos since agnarr is locked there. You're right: anything before that would be unfair to folks on the server already.
  8. malaki Augur

This generally seems like a terrible idea, unless you mean after it becomes a live server in a couple of years.
  9. ShivanAngel Augur

The only way I see this happening is if they allow transfers AFTER Selo's is one or two expansions ahead of the home server.

Imagine right as PoP hit if a full time geared person OR group of people came in... wouldnt be fair. althought with AoC not a big deal but still.
  10. Brunlin Augur

That defies the very idea of a TLP. You'll just have to liquid all you assets into Kronos and transfer your hard work that way.:eek::confused::p:D:cool: