Selos Experience is no where near what was promised.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Undustas, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Undustas Lorekeeper

Im sorry but there is no way this experience is almost "double" Lockjaw and is close to live.

Lets add up what we have.

Should be 200% of Lockjaw.
    50% Bonus.
    50% xp potion.

Yet im getting like 1-3% a kill in my 40s?

Sorry but there is no way the xp is adjusted right on Selos.

Even cons should be atleast 5% a kill with all those bonuses.
    Pirlo and DingoJack like this.
  2. Machentoo Augur

It is 200% of lockjaw before they nerfed A) all the leftoever hotzones and B) all the zems. It is what they advertised.
  3. Protagonist Tank

If only absolutely everyone said that server would be a brutal grind from which there was no hope of ever keeping up. Then you might have known before logging into it. If everyone had said it. Repeatedly. In many threads. If only.
    Mad_Mikey likes this.
  4. DingoJack Journeyman

This exp is demonstrably slower than Ragefire.
  5. Undustas Lorekeeper

What you are saying is not true.

You could not have known the exp they promised wasnt actually on the server.
  6. Rothj Augur

At some point, you need to stop crying. There are level 60s in under a day. MMO's are not for you. Go play something else.
  7. a_librarian Augur

The xp is good if you are killing yellows/reds non stop. The xp is awful if you are killing blues
  8. Sethiroth Augur

It’s exactly what they said it would be. Just lots of people totally over estimated what they thought it should be. If you are getting 1-3% per kill in your 40s that’s cracking exp compared with agnarr at release, for instance.

I’ve said it from the start though, selos is going to be a train wreck of lost souls.
  9. a_librarian Augur

we're all just waiting for the FV loot tlp next year
  10. Grailer Augur

Hes crying and im on mangler grinding crocs for 4hrs and still level 13
  11. Undustas Lorekeeper

Sounds like youre crying.
    JBizzle likes this.
  12. Xeris Augur

Its 2019 it's ok to cry.
  13. Machentoo Augur

No. People have gone 1-60 faster than it took to go 50-60 on Ragefire.
  14. DingoJack Journeyman

No one on Ragefire was powerleveled by their guild in velious content for that 50-60 grind.
  15. Machentoo Augur

True, but on the other hand we also weren't all naked and using level 40 spells.
  16. Ceffener Augur

The XP is exactly what was promised.

But, some users reading comprehension skills somehow equated that to at Test server XP rates.
  17. ShivanAngel Augur

Exp feels fine to me, got level 50 last night. Was doing 45 minute levels 45+ without a charm pet.

Are people really wanting to kill like 15 things 45+ and ding?
  18. Machentoo Augur

On a server with one month expansions, yes.
    DingoJack likes this.
  19. ShivanAngel Augur

I will be max level with the "important" AA after less than a week. Not sure how that is slow at all.

Maybe I am comparing it to previous TLP's but 1 week to get "caught up" from zero feels like NOTHING.
  20. AgentofChange Augur

Everyone saying it feels great is forgetting 2 things:
    1) There is a 50% xp bonus going on. FIFTY PERCENT.
    2) You require other people to stick around on this server for it to last.

I find it hard to believe that your average EQ player will be able to keep up with Selo. And I think the hardcore playerbase is underestimating how important the "casual" player is.